Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay discussion

Go down 
+3
Quicksilver
shadowbeam
Nanao-chan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Roleplay discussion Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Here talk about whats goin on in the steampunk roleplay thread OUT of character. ^_^
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 am

hehe well, me and Jeff have reached a bit of a halt, we kind need either the other two characters to do something, or a new character to join in...
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 am

sorry, fraid i kind of lost the plot and stopped participating in the roleplay. just say i left suddenly, as a call came in over the radio, lechance has found my target and i'm out of there
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:52 am

lol well im writing stuff up right now so hopfully I shall post my 'entrance' tonight.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:26 am

Gah what a cop out Quick Razz

And awesomeeeeee Nanao!
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 pm

definately with us two just kinda like... What are we gonna do know? haha oooo yatta can't wait for your character to join!!!
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Nice first entry Vincent, so much character in just a couple of paragraphs!
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Cheers. Smile Lol, I spent ages writing that... I was fine getting him into the bar, but then was like "What would he drink?!" xD
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:19 pm

i agree, nice entrance!!! ^_^ whiskey is always a good choice... my characters all posh with her red wine haha
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:42 pm

*gasp* Longest post ever! Florence in the house! Finally!

Nice entrance Vincent.
Julia:"..yes. Chemicals. Lovely"

I just heard this in ur own voice Shadow! XD
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Long but very nice post ^^ You have your character totally clocked ^^

I love to find out about my character as I go. Yours is VERY femme fatal! She reminds me of Faye from cowboy beebop hehe.
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:47 pm

nice post, finally good too see a bit of Florence! ^_^ i love how much thought you've put into your character already... i'm like Shadow, i develop on the go ^^

just noticed how over-emotional my character is... kinda like me...
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:51 pm

I like it, it flatters the coldness of my character, well, cold shell, warm underneath ofc!
Her being attached to Victoria did just seem so natural lol, i think it's Victoria's innocent kindness that does it, makes Julia want to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:51 pm

lol Jeff. ur always happy, you just have varying states of positive lol. which by the looks of it is very much like ur character. Yeah I know in my head what I want Florence to be like but I have no idea what to do with her lol.

Thanks Shadow I think thats the best compliment i could have gotten with comparing to Faye. Shes awesome. I wasnt actaully thinking of her but now u mention i can see they are alike. Im defo goin down the feme fatal route lol.
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Awww thankies ^_^

Yeah, i feel my character does compliment Julia well, aww mines all innocent haha... she wasn't intended that way... as i said i develop as i go, she wasn't meant to be so emotional either... i suppose i responded to Julia, she was written to compliment her ^_^
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:06 pm

lol yeah i didnt expect Julia to be so....unable to show her emotions, but she just kinda worked that way more. I guess years of being an assasin hardens you, despite her wanting to repent for what she's done.

I think she needed someone like Victoria to make her able. I get the impression Victoria doesnt often get to show her emotions because she has to look after Elsie?
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Yeah she has to be the strong one! Elsie is the loud and angry one (kinda reminds me a bit of Naruto haha)
But when she is upset she finds it quite hard to hide, but she is quite an open person (except about her past) anyway ^_^ awww Victoria and Julia are so good for each other
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:10 pm

haha yeah! so cool how it worked out so well!

btw....

Roleplay discussion Taverns

so appropriate
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:21 pm

it is epic!

... i can't see the piccyture?!
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Gah!! ah well Razz wasnt that great anyway Razz
Ive got no chance of finding it again lol
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:24 pm

haha fair enough... i'm always gonna wonder now...
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Someone engage surly russian man at bar in conversation Razz He's not exactly 'Mr. Go and make friends yourself.' ><
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Haha! I may well do Razz though i'm not sure it suits my character, shame Quicksilver left you in the lurch!
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:59 am

I was thinking about starting out a chracter in the steampunk section, once i have a rough idea of what i want to be.
Ive half decided on a name so im getting there.
Will there be a steampunk roleplay again?
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:37 pm

yup!! for sure, it's only on pause cause myself and jeff were worried about taking over the steampunk roleplay section >< so once more people start posting again we'll be right in there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay discussion   Roleplay discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next