Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K?

Go down 
4 posters

What would you like to see more of/next in C.O.C.K?
More members
What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? Vote_lcap50%What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
More meetups/events
What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? Vote_lcap25%What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
More tutorials and tips
What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? Vote_lcap0%What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
More pages other than the forums
What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? Vote_lcap0%What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
More roleplay
What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? Vote_lcap25%What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Competitions
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K?   What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi all, yes, it's another poll.
What would everything like to see more of from C.O.C.K?

I think we all want this community to exapnd and go new places, but what is most important to you guys?

As always, expand on your choice so we can get more of an idea on what people want so we know where to go next!
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K?   What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:58 am

I'd like more active members, meetups ( I mean, aren't the majority here from leicester?) though I'm not sure about the roleplay. I love roleplaying but I usually do it one on one over msn.

I can post adverts up on the boards I'm on if that helps.
Back to top Go down
http://metalik-fairy.deviantart.com
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K?   What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 am

I'm in favour of a lot of those, but I'd like to see the roleplay ramped up a bit (I've been without it for too long gorammit!)
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K?   What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:43 am

Lol more cock!

I agree to all of the above really. More active members would be good as the rest would follow and its difficult to expect the same people to keep posting. More people across the country would be a good idea. Like I have said before I will set up a facebook group as I get interwebs that is stable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K?   What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see next from C.O.C.K?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: