Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Laptop :-(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Broken Laptop :-( Empty
PostSubject: Broken Laptop :-(   Broken Laptop :-( EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 am

Yeah I lack both interwebs and laptop at the moment. My housemate decided he didnt feel like paying for the internet and the hinges on my laptop screen have gone. The monitor has kinda come away from the keyboard so thats off to be repaired untill god knows when. Untill that time, I have to use the library for interweb useage. I have Facebook on my phone but thats it. That might even get cut soon too as I cant afford my phone bill till I get paid.

So in short if you dont hear from me for a while- I didnt die, my laptop and phone did. If its really urgent please text or ring me.

Thankies xxx
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Broken Laptop :-(   Broken Laptop :-( EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:14 am

Oh noes... (huggles) even though you won't know you got them
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

PostSubject: Re: Broken Laptop :-(   Broken Laptop :-( EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:13 am

Awww poorly laptop. Hope you can survive until everything is sorted xx (I would just move into the library XD)
Back to top Go down
http://tdsprojects.blogspot.com
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Broken Laptop :-(   Broken Laptop :-( EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 am

Using libraray but I only get 30 mins at a time >.<
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Broken Laptop :-(   Broken Laptop :-( EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:16 pm

have the internet again (sorta). have also been performing surgery on the mountain of crap i own for two days...hurgh. hope your problems turn around soon hun, and see you sooner i hope. oh, and 30 mins? that is rubbish. seeing as their replacing all the books with computers anyway, you'd at least think they'd let you use them
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Broken Laptop :-(   Broken Laptop :-( EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:32 am

I too am lacking constant net connection and have to use uni library, whilst also doing my resit work AND moving house... fun times...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Laptop :-(   Broken Laptop :-( Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Laptop :-(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: