Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recommended Manga?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Recommended Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Recommended Manga?   Recommended Manga? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Heya all, thought I'd put up a thread for any Manga you want to recommend.

Throw in the title, a little summary (minus spoilers!) and why you like it.

Also thought it might be a good place for anyone who likes a certain Manga title and wants to know of any other similar Manga's out there Smile

I'll start us off Razz
I like DearS, Chobits and such stuff, so if nayone has any recommendations for me that would be great ^^

If you are a fan of Chobits you might also like DearS, which is evry similar to Chobits but completely holds it's own.
I also really like Mark of the Succubus, a three part Manga about a succubus who accidentally puts her mark on a human she loves, meaning she has to kill him. The story involves them trying to find a way to remove the mark. It's really sweet and was the first Manga I ever read Smile

Iv'e just purchased the first volumes of:
Vampire Knights
Demon Diary
Alice 19th
Stray Little Devil

They all look pretty intresting so will get back on them.
Demon Diary has some very soft Yaoi in it, so I know someone who might want to borrow that..... >.>
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

Recommended Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Manga?   Recommended Manga? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:12 am

If you're a fan of Lovecraftian Weird horror done with a Japanese spin, I recommend Junji Ito's Uzumaki; Spiral into Horror and Gyo; the Death Stench Creeps (usually comes with the Enigma of Amigara Fault short story). All truly creepy, weird and unsettling.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Recommended Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Manga?   Recommended Manga? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:45 am

Just my kind of manga then! Will have a look into these Smile

ps. Vampire Knights is pretty cool, do love the main female character, nice to see one a little different.

Alice 19th I absolutely love! Will be getting volume 2 very soon me thinks Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recommended Manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Manga?   Recommended Manga? Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommended Manga?
Page 1 of 1