Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesterface

Jesterface

Events Empty
PostSubject: Events   Events EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:16 am

This thread is for upcoming events, or announcement of the Winter Rune (magazine with news and booking form for the Summer's main events).

There'll be news of Sanctioned events (most likely Lions) and how to go about booking for them.
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events   Events EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Well, the Demons of Mega-Keen have me in their claws, as tomorrow afternoon I get the train to Spondon for the first day of the Gathering of Nations 1110/2010.

This is the main event of the main event. Many new players start at such an event, and is often the one with the most plot put towards it, and players attend in the hundreds, maybe even into the 1000s.

I'll see you all Monday folks!
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events   Events EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:53 pm

enjoy the battles to come, my friend - bring back photos, and ears and noses are the trophies of the day
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Jesterface

Jesterface

Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events   Events EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:08 pm

I'll have to see if Katie will let me use hers as I've not had mine fixed yet. Or I'll just wait for the Lions pics to go up, so I can focus on what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events   Events EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:53 am

Well, just about 2 months away from the event 'Gathering of Nations 1111/2011), and 2 weeks from the final prebook deadline, and I'm super keen already.

If anyone is interested in going, new players get a start-up package of 50 occupational skill points (OSPs) which can be spent on a small selection of additional skills you can buy, which work in a manner similar to 'experience points' and 'levelling up'.

30th June is prebook deadline, and the cost for the Gathering is £60, or £70 on the gate if you miss this date. Staying the extra night (Thursday) is an additional £10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events   Events Empty

Back to top Go down

Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cosplay :: LARP-
Jump to: