Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

if you think you're taking too much to Alcon...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

if you think you're taking too much to Alcon... Empty
PostSubject: if you think you're taking too much to Alcon...   if you think you're taking too much to Alcon... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:08 am

if you think you're taking too much to Alcon... Dscf0510

...you're probably not
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: if you think you're taking too much to Alcon...   if you think you're taking too much to Alcon... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 pm

at first I lol-ed then I remembered that this has all got to fit in my house Shocked
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: if you think you're taking too much to Alcon...   if you think you're taking too much to Alcon... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:24 am

Haha so glad i'm taking NOTHING
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: if you think you're taking too much to Alcon...   if you think you're taking too much to Alcon... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:35 pm

Ha ha i remember Alcon 2008...sigh... we had a huge suitcase which was packed full, because we didnt know what to take.
Try that on a train then trying to find your B&B in the pouring rain with just a printed AA route map from Google lol
Fun times
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: if you think you're taking too much to Alcon...   if you think you're taking too much to Alcon... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 pm

awwww that sucked that you guys had to stay at the expensive B&B, butttt next time you're more than welcome to stay at oursssss
Back to top Go down
atashi_chan

atashi_chan

PostSubject: Re: if you think you're taking too much to Alcon...   if you think you're taking too much to Alcon... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Lol Quicksilver - you need a slave to carry your stuff!
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: if you think you're taking too much to Alcon...   if you think you're taking too much to Alcon... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:06 pm

In Kimberlys B&B lol
We didnt mind it was really nice and not much dearer than the dorms plus we got a yummy breakfast too
But thankies, like i said before i doubt mike will ever want to go again
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: if you think you're taking too much to Alcon...   if you think you're taking too much to Alcon... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Awww thats such a shame, esp since you could get free lodging's Sad
Maybe if you went agian with a big group of people you knew you might enjoy it more?
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: if you think you're taking too much to Alcon...   if you think you're taking too much to Alcon... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:45 am

I did enjoy it last time but like i said with Mike having no interest its not really fair to drag him (although im sure he would enjoy himself really) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you think you're taking too much to Alcon...   if you think you're taking too much to Alcon... Empty

Back to top Go down

if you think you're taking too much to Alcon...
Page 1 of 1