Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bleach : shunsui

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gpplumy

gpplumy

bleach : shunsui Empty
PostSubject: bleach : shunsui   bleach : shunsui EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:38 am

i admit i am most likely just going to be buying the costume itself, i already have the hat, i wont be having a beard for it (shudders) and i doubt i will have my top open XD (or scary man boobs might escape)

so mainly ill be focucing on making the zanpactou themselves

bleach : shunsui LargeAnimePaperscans_Bleach_Istaria0_38__THISRES__145561
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: bleach : shunsui   bleach : shunsui EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Nanao-chan reporting for duty. I never resist a bleach cosplay. Cant wait to see how you get on with this on ^^
Back to top Go down
gpplumy

gpplumy

PostSubject: Re: bleach : shunsui   bleach : shunsui EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:20 pm

XD awsome to have a luietenant already, now just to talk my bf into cosplaying ukitake
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: bleach : shunsui   bleach : shunsui EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Unfortunatly my nanao cosplay was retired a few years ago (havnt got the right hair for it any more). I usually always do a bleach cosplay for every con but this years alcon is the first time im not. I need to think of another bleach cosplay that I can do in the future thats interesting ^^
Back to top Go down
gpplumy

gpplumy

PostSubject: Re: bleach : shunsui   bleach : shunsui EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:29 pm

XD so far ive done gin ichimaru, szayel and release form stark (my bf looked better in my szayel outfit, see my cosplays lol)
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: bleach : shunsui   bleach : shunsui EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Yeah i saw them. they look epic. ur bf looks epic as well ^^ I have done Nanao, Thunderwitch and Hisagi with relased Kazeshini (see my pics in done cosplays thread). I will do Hisagi again but have done him so much I thought I would give the cosplay a rest for abit and I wanted to have a proper test of my sewing skills. Alas Kazeshini is no longer with us. he got trashed at Kitacon. I think in the future tho I will redo kaze but better ^^.
Back to top Go down
gpplumy

gpplumy

PostSubject: Re: bleach : shunsui   bleach : shunsui EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:45 pm

lol. and i did love your hisagi cosplay and your release weapons, i have made all of my zanpactous so far but never a release version of them
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: bleach : shunsui   bleach : shunsui EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:27 am

I think Thunderwitch was my fave by far Wink
Though you make such a good Hisagi! Please get your hair cut like that!!
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: bleach : shunsui   bleach : shunsui EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 am

I may revive Thunderwitch in the future, once i have lost some weight lol. Im keeping my hair long for now mainly cos it means i dont have to mess about with long wigs lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bleach : shunsui   bleach : shunsui Empty

Back to top Go down

bleach : shunsui
Page 1 of 1