Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad times y'all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesterface

Jesterface

Bad times y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Bad times y'all!   Bad times y'all! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:02 am

You now read something by an ex-university student who will not receive a degree.

That's right, I failed not only once in my final year, but twice! With work I was really positive and pleased about, so my confidence in drawing anything not festooned with muscles and armour has taken a punch to the nuts.

That said, I realised over the last few days that not having a degree is not the be all and end all (depending on whether or not I survive informing my parents), so this post isn't a pity party or an attempt to garner sympathy from everyone (although it is welcome). My main thing is to inform you all of my intent to start learning how to make latex applications, props and models, such as prosthetics and maybe larp-safe phys-reps. And this I hope to make a small business from, seeing as I sort of know the Cosplay scene and the LARP scene.

It's going to take time, effort and more than likely money (I highly doubt that large amounts of liquid latex and rubber foam are the cheapest things available), but I think it'll be worth it in the long run.

Sound like a good idea to you guys? Anybody interested in some Jesterface originals? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

Bad times y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad times y'all!   Bad times y'all! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:14 am

Aww sorry to hear that Jesterface! Sucks all the more if you thought you'd done a good job with your work >_<

But if it drives you to do something more interesting and rewarding like you've said then it can't be all bad. I'm sure you'll have lots of interest and encouragement from all of us here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tdsprojects.blogspot.com

Bad times y'all!
Page 1 of 1