Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Portfolio?

Go down 
+2
Jesterface
shadowbeam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Portfolio? Empty
PostSubject: Portfolio?   Portfolio? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Hiya all.
Was bored and work has a really good printer so....I decided to print off some photo's of my costumes and put them in a book and make my own mini portfolio!
It's pretty damn poor atm, but it's nice to have a collection of all the costumes I have, i'll be including my lolita outfits in there too Smile

Just wondering if anyone else has a little portfolio type thing or anything like it? Well, it's more of a scrapbook really tbh.... >.>
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

Portfolio? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portfolio?   Portfolio? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:45 am

Having done the whole art & design course at uni, I do happen to have a number of folders/portfolios full of random crap.

Are you looking for advise/help with putting one together?
Back to top Go down
Stil

Stil

Portfolio? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portfolio?   Portfolio? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:37 am

I haven't done a deal so I don't have a portfolio at the moment - but I do plan to keep records of costumes. I used to blog alot about life in general, knitting, cooking and computer games etc etc so I see myself doing something along those lines. I found it really good for creative projects because I could detail the progression of them and feel obliged to work a little faster on them so I could deliver the next update to my readership Smile

I think having something like that is a really positive tool. Inspiration for others, a reminder of how awesomesauce you are for yourself, good material if you ever plan on making/selling things or in cases where you need to prove you know what you're talking about Smile

I think a tactile thing like an album/scrap book is awesome Smile Yay you!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thisisstil
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

Portfolio? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portfolio?   Portfolio? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:50 am

i don't have one as of yet, i may start now though, now i'm making the majority of my costumes, don't really want to put someone else's work in it lol
Back to top Go down
atashi_chan

atashi_chan

Portfolio? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portfolio?   Portfolio? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:57 am

I have a small photo album that i put group cosplay pics in Smile
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Portfolio? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portfolio?   Portfolio? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:03 pm

I really want to keep a personal portfoilo for cosplays. Also looking at applying for fashion and costuming course and will need a portfoilo for that so any help or suggestions of how to make it all look fancy would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Portfolio? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portfolio?   Portfolio? Empty

Back to top Go down

Portfolio?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cosplay :: General Cosplay Chat-
Jump to: