Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lolita make-up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

lolita make-up? Empty
PostSubject: lolita make-up?   lolita make-up? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:52 am

I've noticed that the general feeling is that for lolita the best look for make-up is natural. I've seen some really good examples of reasonably heavy make-up - usually around the eyes like pink eyeshadow going quite alot all around the eyes.
I've also noticed some sweet lolitas using gems and things which I think look really good!

I guess I'm asking what people thinka bout this? I really like the look if it's done well (and can easily go wrong i'm thinking!) but kinda wondering if anyone knows the genral feel of this in the lolita community? Would hate to do it and be frowned up Razz
Back to top Go down
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

lolita make-up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolita make-up?   lolita make-up? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Obviously it's a matter of opinion and there are always going to be people who think it's "wrong" but I think it's pretty cute! As long as make up is done well/doesnt look a mess and matches with an outfit I'd say go for it. The gems on the face can be cute but like you said, easy to get wrong, some people end up looking like they've been attacked by a 5 yr old with a sticker book XD
Back to top Go down
http://tdsprojects.blogspot.com

lolita make-up?
Page 1 of 1