Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so, gathering this year. who's in?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

so, gathering this year. who's in? Empty
PostSubject: so, gathering this year. who's in?   so, gathering this year. who's in? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:53 pm

So, I have been thinking that I missed out a lot on gathering last year, thanks to my general lack of funds and time, and am looking to rectify that this year. So, Tanrasiel is back in the works, though with a few changes to the basic.(going to start practicing with throwing knives soon as I can get some). Hopefully this could turn out to be a good weekend
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: so, gathering this year. who's in?   so, gathering this year. who's in? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 am

Funds provided I will be. Thing is, if I can afford the event, I may not be able to afford the last couple of odds and sods for my Thorg costume.

The Pack idea may be out of the window though, just gonna go as a non-affiliated guy going to join the Lions.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: so, gathering this year. who's in?   so, gathering this year. who's in? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:19 pm

okay, having made a pair for my Lowe Suit, i've found that Satyr legs are really comfortable. think i might be changing my entire concept, and using some cheaper fur, and making a durable set of said for gathering. will look into some sort of horns too. was thinking curled rams horns
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: so, gathering this year. who's in?   so, gathering this year. who's in? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:53 am

In that case, talk to Fozz, he made some for his new Klaani character, a grumpy-as-hell old Goatling-Dwarf.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: so, gathering this year. who's in?   so, gathering this year. who's in? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:22 am

Have you got him on facebook? Ill look him up if you have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so, gathering this year. who's in?   so, gathering this year. who's in? Empty

Back to top Go down

so, gathering this year. who's in?
Page 1 of 1