Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gender Swap Mario Bros

Go down 
+2
Applecore
Nanao-chan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Gender Swap Mario Bros Empty
PostSubject: Gender Swap Mario Bros   Gender Swap Mario Bros EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:00 am

Ok so I had this idea about alternative Mario cosplays. Its not quite crossplay but changing the gender of the characters involved. For example Im planning a lolita Mario (for my self), a prince Peach (for my boyfriend. I told him about this and he jumped on the idea of being princess peach, strange boy) and we also have a female mushroom in the form of Jeffy and a lady gaga inspired Bowser from Panda.

I have the plans for my own mario sorted but still trying to think of how to do a prince peach. hes goin to be all dressed in pink so I could easily make him EGL but i dont know if thats too obvious. does anyone else have any ideas of how to design his cosplay?
Back to top Go down
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

PostSubject: Re: Gender Swap Mario Bros   Gender Swap Mario Bros EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:53 am

You could do a prince peach kodona, I think that would be cute and pretty interesting if you could pull it off! See this awesome sweet kodona for inspiration!

FYI - EGL stands for Elegant Gothic Lolita, therefor wouldn't really encompass pink/sweet lolita Wink
Back to top Go down
http://tdsprojects.blogspot.com
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Gender Swap Mario Bros   Gender Swap Mario Bros EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:22 am

oops, sorry. I totally knew that about EGL so i dont know why i still typed it lol. I think i was trying to say aristocrat. Thanks for that Apple I'll show joe the link and see what he thinks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Gender Swap Mario Bros   Gender Swap Mario Bros EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:49 am

French regency with full wig and crown? White trousers, pink jacket and lace cuffed and necked white shirt?
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Gender Swap Mario Bros   Gender Swap Mario Bros EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:35 pm

I BAGSY THE ONE UP MUSHROOM!!! cus its green!
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Gender Swap Mario Bros   Gender Swap Mario Bros EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:01 pm

I wanna be a Bowser. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://metalik-fairy.deviantart.com
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Gender Swap Mario Bros   Gender Swap Mario Bros EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Amethyst wrote:
I wanna be a Bowser. Sad

Baby Bowser? lol
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Gender Swap Mario Bros   Gender Swap Mario Bros EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:52 am

A koopaling!

Gender Swap Mario Bros Koopaling_3

I like the one with the big blue hair! I think its called Ludwig; I had to draw him for someone.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Gender Swap Mario Bros   Gender Swap Mario Bros EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:30 am

ohhh i remember these guys!!
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Gender Swap Mario Bros   Gender Swap Mario Bros EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 am

Found him!

Gender Swap Mario Bros 1260354416.amethystlongcat_ludvig

I drew him for a secret santa, but the person who does it likes mario/koopas so everyone pretty much asks for koopa and turtles!

I have seen a lolita/genderbend group who did the Dan Jo Dan Dan dance thing. But i can't find the vid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gender Swap Mario Bros   Gender Swap Mario Bros Empty

Back to top Go down

Gender Swap Mario Bros
Page 1 of 1