Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Join the Notre Liberte

Go down 
+3
shadowbeam
Akemi
Jeff the Ninja Fox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:45 am

heyyyy, that bag would be awesome for my character me thinks!
Was planning on having a belt of syringes and loads of those little bottles myself, as my character tends to mix her antidotes and medicines in a kind of sciency test tube thingy too. Very Happy

also, what role are you aiming for your character to be on the ship Quick, as the ship already has a medic/doctor?
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:01 am

Why, my good doctor, while you heal the bodies and salve the spirits of the living, I am forced to deal woth the machinations of the dead and the everliving. The secrets of the occult are my unwelcome charge. I am one of the bound, and if ever you have reason to deal with subjects outside of the purview of regular events, then I would be happy to offer my assistance. Besides that, I have certain abilities in enchanting and binding energy to objects, and can create a number of unique items that would help you out in unexpected situations
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Im gonna have to have a good old think about my character now, theres plenty of things i can do with her, but i want her too fit in with all the other characters. Ill happily take any advice or suggestions for her. In fact i welcome them

Razz
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:47 pm

With my character i worked out the basics then just let her grow myself. I didn't want to over do her in terms of past as i wanted it to be flexible for the roleplay and event that happen. Like with your character and the gun, just gonna see how that plays out lol.

I think your character will fit in well with the crew, I can imagine that with ehr background there will be questions, suprises and it will take time for the crew to get to know her properly as she seems quite guarded? But that's all part fo the fun! Like the crew know nothing of Julias assassin past, and she knows little of what they have been involved in.
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Thanks for that, i hope i can make her fit in. Yeah i wanted the gun to be quite important, but not so much that it drowns out the character. Perhaps the gun is awakened by something inside Rose, you just never know
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:54 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing what part it has to play. I don't think it drowns her out, it add's to the character, makes it more interesting. Decided that Julia would have some kind of bad memory relating to a gun like that, i think it will make her and Rose's relationship more interesting too
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Help!! I really don't like this character, he doesn't suit at all. I want to get rid of him and be Murphy, my Scottish puppy. How can we get rid of him without ruining the story?
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:48 pm

someone kill him? have him picked off mysteriously before getting onboard?
Im sure we can think of a way! *Evil Grin*
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:20 am

right, i know these posts are long, but one more and Elden will be out of there, one way or another - sorry to have taken so much space up - as i said, Elden just wasn't the right character for this group, as you are for the most part non violent and light hearted, where as Elden was once, but has seen too many tragedies and has taken too many wrong turns. don't worry - he'll be gone soon and you can meet a character that is much more friendly - Murphy
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:52 pm

right, really don't want to put my interpretations on your weapon, so i'm going to ask, what would happen? Elden uses potential energy and necromantic energy to power his spell, and unique items - artifacts, in fact, produce a lot of potential energy, as they are game changers. so, your decision - how should this go?

Note - i would like him to get away - if only barely, but if he is blown to pieces following a magical mishap, then that is all well and good
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:29 pm

too be honest im not entirely sure. I dont understand all the magical terms for spells etc so im happy to receive any suggestions or help!
I was thinking that its somehow bound to her like a bloodline item, if that makes sense.
Soooo its probably not going to react well to another person using it, however it wouldnt explode or anything silly like that.
Hmmmm, perhaps it would knock someone out? or somekind of light explosion long enough for you to escape?
Honestly im open to suggestions from those with more experience than myself. Im not great at character and storyline building.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Okay, have an idea, but it might not work to your liking. If that is so, then I'll delete the post and try again
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:13 pm

oooooh i really like it, well done you!
Gawdddd i wish i could write like that!

Well well, lets hope Murphys as an interesting character as that one is!

Love it
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:37 am

Ah, what fun. What a way to end that section, too. Think I may have created a recurring character too. And now I really want a go at designing roses gun. Hmmm, ideas ideas.right, some l4d, then onto designing Murphy
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:54 am

Well i might just have you do that for me lol
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:41 pm

I desire to apply my chapeau to the arena.

I'm thinking re-working Jacobi to be something more suited to an airship.
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:06 pm

The more the merrier i say!
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:08 pm

definitely the more the merrier
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:13 pm

its great the crew is really expanding xx
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:47 am

FYI -- will be posting in the meetups section for our crew to have a meet/photoshoot
Back to top Go down
MadameValentine

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:35 pm

This is really fun to read guys - I wish I was creative enough to join in but I lack writing-self-esteem if there is such a thing. Am working my way through though I love you
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:59 pm

you should join our crew too!!! *poke*
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Jacobi Farrows (version 2.0), willing and able as a scout/skirmisher and minor esoteric arcanist.
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Awesome, i will add you to the list ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Just need to figure out how to squeeze my way into the RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Join the Notre Liberte
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cosplay :: Steampunk-
Jump to: