Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things to do at work when bored?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Things to do at work when bored? Empty
PostSubject: Things to do at work when bored?   Things to do at work when bored? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:02 am

Yeah I have limited internet and get very very bored at work. Any ideas of what I can do at work to keep me entertained without getting me into trouble?
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Things to do at work when bored?   Things to do at work when bored? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:07 am

Get really good at finger football? I always used to carry a little A5 pad with me and just write down anything that came into my head, but that was when I had a job that I was allow to have time to myself in. Now I don't even get breaks
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Things to do at work when bored?   Things to do at work when bored? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:43 pm

lol that mythical thing called breaks Wink

I play on pokemon on a night shift, i think you may not get away with this....

Can you get the simplicity pattern website up? Cause i start by thinking of a theme e.g. steampunk, lolita, OC, and then i get inspiration from google images, then i go round simplicity patterns and get even more information and inspiration. Then i write down patterns that take my fancy and plan how much fabric i'd need. then i write modifications and little ideas for the outfit......yeah night shifts can be long Razz
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Things to do at work when bored?   Things to do at work when bored? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:43 am

No cant get on simplicity site. not even BBC! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to do at work when bored?   Things to do at work when bored? Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to do at work when bored?
Page 1 of 1