Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I never worn a fursuit, but...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

I never worn a fursuit, but... Empty
PostSubject: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:16 pm

thought i'd start a thread for those, who, like myself, have always been tempted by fursuits, but for one reason or another have never bought/made one. basically, what animal would you fursuit as if you had the chance?

For myself, i have an idea in my head fur a half suit (head, arms, paws, tail, and footpaws) of a snowleapard, but built around a pinstripe waistcoat and trousers that i could then steampunk out (plus a brass monacle on chaing attatched to an ear piercing). I think it would look both cute and quirky, but i've never had the knowledge or skill to make it myself
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
atashi_chan

atashi_chan

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:14 am

I am mid-first-attempt at half a fursuit. Or feather suit. It is a chocobo!
After attempting many parts of it - the head is the only thing that has gone relatively to plan and I hear lots of people say the same. There are so many suits I would love to make though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:22 am

heh - i have to say, the first suit i ever wanted to make was a moogle...wonder if i should start work on that again?
Back to top Go down
atashi_chan

atashi_chan

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:40 am

Fantastic! I wish I had more time to make things though. Fursuits EAT time - it takes so long to get it just the way you want to! But it is so worth the time and effort
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:04 am

Meh, anyone who knows me knows how much I want a fursuit Razz

I think for me it would probably be a Panther or Fox ^^ But as Atashi said.....timeeeeeeeeeee, and moneyssss!

As for characters I'd love to fursuit, Gatomon from Digimon would have to win!

I never worn a fursuit, but... 31783_10150194403515447_580845446_12540323_3084866_n

I'm starting out with a Yoshi costume made of fleece and will probably go from there Razz
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:39 pm

found this while searching through deviantart:

I never worn a fursuit, but... Gatomon_Costume___old_2000_by_jacemoore
Back to top Go down
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Awww wow, that's awesome! I don't think I could ever wear a fursuit, I have body temp issues, I overheat really easily and it makes me ill >_>
Back to top Go down
http://tdsprojects.blogspot.com
atashi_chan

atashi_chan

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:54 pm

I audibly just 'AWHHHHHHHHHH!!!'ed. Thats so cute!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:26 pm

I'd love to do a fur suit cosplay but i wouldn't know where to start, its a whole new confusing world to me
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Oh my god......GATOMONNNNNNN!!! Wow! I can only hope my fursuit is HALF this good!

Yeah I know what you mean about bodytemp issues, I'm the same lol, was NOT liking the hot weather! But I wanna do it so much ><

Jeff, I have a fursuit head (which is the hardest part to do!) at home, if you ever wanna see it and see how they are made just lemme know Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:38 pm

That would be epic... i wouldn't know what sorta character to do though yet
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Tbh, I think coming up with your own original character, like with steampunk, is a good way to go too Smile

Most people who want to fursuit generally have in mind the kind of animal they would like to do, so if you think about it i'm sure something will come up Smile
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:41 pm

wouldn't mind having a look at that head myself, if i ever get the chance - i've looked at a lot of online guides, but nothing beats having something in your hands and being able to see all the angles
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:20 am

I agree, much much better being able to study it in person, anyone who wants to have a look etc thats fine with me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I never worn a fursuit, but...   I never worn a fursuit, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

I never worn a fursuit, but...
Page 1 of 1