Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so, next con cosplays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

so, next con cosplays Empty
PostSubject: so, next con cosplays   so, next con cosplays EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Okay peeps, I know not everyone is going to alcon, and I was thinking of going to aya myself, so with that in mind and planning ahead, what are the cosplays or costumes you will be attempting?

For myself, my current plans are:

- new fursuit. Thinking sabre toothed cat at the mo. Brown and green as a colour scheme, but only doing it as a partial, maybe with legs, maybe not. Theme for the character will be Atlantis
- steampunk assassin with an eagle theme
- steampunk samurai based on NEW NERFS. If you haven't seen them yet, search Swarmfire and Quick load 6
- Flynn Rider with light up chest
- Flynn rider ball outfit

So, what about you guys?
-
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: so, next con cosplays   so, next con cosplays EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Flynn Rider as in...Rapunzel????
ZOMG *FANGIRL SQUEE*
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: so, next con cosplays   so, next con cosplays EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Sounds cool Quick, didn't know you were gonna do a Sabre Tooth tiger style fursuit too? Mine should be ready for the next con.
Also:
-Cinderella
-Officer Jenny
-MLP cosplay maybe
-Finishing Uriko
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: so, next con cosplays   so, next con cosplays EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Aw, poo, forgot you were doing a sabertooth. Did wonder where the idea had come from. Mine was gonna be a saber under the mask, but have given up on the mask.

And yeah, girl that I met who is on the committee for alcon wants me as her Flynn to her rapunzel. Wants to do a Skit of her and mother gothel singing mother knows best, leading into flynns death scene. We were going to do the ball in the royal outfits
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: so, next con cosplays   so, next con cosplays EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:00 am

Ooooooo sounds very cool Quick, sorry i'll be missing this skit Sad

If you wanna do a sabretooth do it! I'm not gonna stop you just cause I was gonna lol I'll probably end up doing something different anyway knowing me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so, next con cosplays   so, next con cosplays Empty

Back to top Go down

so, next con cosplays
Page 1 of 1