Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyday lolita wear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Everyday lolita wear Empty
PostSubject: Everyday lolita wear   Everyday lolita wear EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Whats the best way to work lolita in to ur everyday wardrobe without being full lolita. I would love to bring it in to my everyday wear and look cute but sophiticated and also for the office. My worse nightmare would be to end up looking like a teenager! D:
Back to top Go down
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

PostSubject: Re: Everyday lolita wear   Everyday lolita wear EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am

For things like work I like to wear my lolita jewelery, like earings and necklaces with bows on or pearls and sometimes headbows (not head eating ones though!) Also lolita shirts make really nice work shirts and when you pair them with smart suit trousers or a plain non loli skirt it doesnt looks over the top. So a shirt like this for example I think would look great with regular work trousers

Everyday lolita wear V00014_01

As for outside or work there is a whole subset of lolita called Casual Lolita. It usually consists of wearing a lolita skirt and pairing with a cute tshirt and flat shoes or wearing a loli dress but in a non loli way, without a petticoat for example so it looks more like a pretty summer dress.

So here this girl has taken a loli skirt and paired it with a smart tee, flat shoes and has gotten rid of the normal loli socks and only has minimal skirt poof

Everyday lolita wear 2rf6gi0

The Daily Lolita live journal is great for getting inspiration and ideas, it's where anyone can post photos of their outfits, definately worth checking out :3
Back to top Go down
http://tdsprojects.blogspot.com
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Everyday lolita wear   Everyday lolita wear EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:46 am

Thanks for that Apple. Im goin shopping for clothes soon in particular, work clothes so wanted some ideas. New Look have a bit of a sale on and they have some really cute cardigans that are pink with white heart print on them. Im really hoping they will be round till i get paid lol. I shall post up pics of my buys ^_^
Back to top Go down
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

PostSubject: Re: Everyday lolita wear   Everyday lolita wear EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:58 am

No probs! Looking forward to seeing what you find, there is lots of loliable stuff around on the high street at the moment thanks to Alice in Wonderland and all the floral stuff that is in fashion right now Smile
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Everyday lolita wear   Everyday lolita wear EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:29 pm

This is good to know, i'm after a couple of victorian style shirts with lots of ruffls on them, for both lolita and steampunk. Know of any high street shows that do these in particular?
Back to top Go down
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

PostSubject: Re: Everyday lolita wear   Everyday lolita wear EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:08 pm

H&M are usually pretty good, Primark, Miss Selfridge, Peacocks, Dorothy Perkins. Intercontinental had some really pretty jewelery when I was in there the other week. Also charity shops :3 Anywhere really, just a case of looking around
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Everyday lolita wear   Everyday lolita wear EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:56 am

I had £4 to treat my self with today and Claire's has a sale on. So i got a few things at a £1 each!

Firstly I got these awesome earings-
[img]Everyday lolita wear Sl382018[/img]

[img]Everyday lolita wear Sl382014[/img]

Then this set of bows. I know it looks crap with both together but im lazy and didnt want to take loads of pics.
[img]Everyday lolita wear Sl382015[/img]

Then my fave!!!! A big purple bow head band!!! Im so in love with it and really happy it was only a £1!!!
[img]Everyday lolita wear Sl382016[/img]

What do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

PostSubject: Re: Everyday lolita wear   Everyday lolita wear EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Yay for claires! Those bunny earrings are so cute and the little bows are totally sailor loli! Purple bow looks great, really suits you :3
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Everyday lolita wear   Everyday lolita wear EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:15 am

awww so cute!!! ^^ i always buy big bow headbands from claires... i don't know if you saw it while in there i've got one thats pink silk with black lace!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyday lolita wear   Everyday lolita wear Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyday lolita wear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lolita :: General Lolita Chat-
Jump to: