Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Favourate Manga's

Go down 
+4
Jeff the Ninja Fox
nixius
Nanao-chan
shadowbeam
8 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Your Favourate Manga's Empty
PostSubject: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Mine = DearS, Chobits, Rosario & Vampire, Mark of the Succubus

Seeing the recurring theme here?
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:21 pm

mine= Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, Doll, Black Cat, Yotsuba&!, Talking to Strangers and more recently Deadman Wonderland.

There really is no pattern to mine its just a random mix >.<
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:23 pm

ohhhhh can i add talking to strangers?
soooo good, creepy, but not in a 'that doesnt make sense' way which some manga's are. Really imaginative.
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Yeah Talking to Strangers has to be the best British made manga that I have read. Actually it might be the best non-Japanese manga I have read to be honest, I loved it that much. Brill art work and v dark stories. Being a long time fan of Sweatdrop its really cool to see how some of the artists have progressed to creating some of their best work for Talking to Strangers. ^_^
Back to top Go down
nixius

PostSubject: Hmmm!   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:53 am

I love manga, but I just read through it too fast and can't afford to buy in bulk =(

That being said I have read 7 volumes of D.N.Angel and I love it (I also love the anime of it) and the Haruhi manga.

I like how when manga is made into anime they always have subtle differences, it's like someone elses perception of the story.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:36 am

Ahhh i have the first volume of DN Angel, but couldn't get into it, i'll give it another go though Smile

I know what you mean about going through them so quick Sad I just don't have space to store them all!
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:16 am

ooo my absolute favourite at the moment is Skip Beat! but i also love Naruto, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, Rosario + Vampire, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Zombie Loan, Yu-gi-oh and Yu-gi-oh Duelist (yes they are different!).... and some more that i can't remember at the moment...
Back to top Go down
atashi_chan

atashi_chan

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Oooh at the moment it has to be Black Bird for me. I'm totally in love with this manga! It's only up to volume 5 in english, but I am all about reading it!
Back to top Go down
Elisu

Elisu

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:02 pm

I haven't read much manga but I live absolute boyfriend, Elemental gelade, Ceres and Return to the Labrynth (Excuse my spelling =[)
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:16 pm

ive really wanted to try Elemental gelade, is it good then? it looks pretty cool, no idea what its about!
Back to top Go down
Elisu

Elisu

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Yea it's good =D
It's basically about aSky Pirate trying to get a girl, whose and Eldel Raid (with and elemental gelade on her forehead) and get her to Eldel Garden, it's a lot more interesting than what it sounds like , I can't tell you much otherwise I'd spoil the story XD
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:41 pm

sky pirates? To the book store!!
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Elisu

Elisu

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:45 pm

it's also an anime =]
but from what I've seen the manga is better, since it came out first =]
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Yeah seen the anime around, I'll give the manga a go then!
Back to top Go down
Elisu

Elisu

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:02 pm

woop woop =D There's 14 volumes, I have 1-5 and 7 I need to find number 6 D=
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:01 pm

I don't read a lot of manga, prefer my western comics (and some european ones, like Tintin and Asterix). But I've read (and loved) Hellsing Vol. 1, as well as Gyo - The Death Stench Creeps and Uzumaki - Spiral into Horror by Junji Ito.

Like I say, prefer my western comics, like Kick-Ass, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Wolverine, The Boys, Preacher, Sandman, Hellboy and Umbrella Academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourate Manga's   Your Favourate Manga's Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favourate Manga's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Manga/Anime :: Manga-
Jump to: