Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesterface

Jesterface

Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent Empty
PostSubject: Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent   Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Aw hell naw!

Jesterface finally got over his fear of posting artwork yo! Also contracted hisself wigga fever!

Enough of this happy horsesh*t!

I'm gonna use this here thread to post me some of my artwork for you guys to peruse at your leisure.

For your optical delectations, Messrs H. Jester and B. Face present; Frankenstein (a printed and bound novel covering pictoral illustration as intended for intelligent, younger audiences, such as would read 'The Savage' and such) and a pictoral illustration of an editorial nature to accompany an article concerning infants and a diet lacking in proteins drawn from animals, or 'Would a Vegan Diet Harm Your Child?'.

Enjoy!

Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent 41292_416853231746_501761746_5191809_2664288_n

Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent 41241_416853186746_501761746_5191808_7685481_n
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent   Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:24 pm

these are really good!!! ^_^

i wish i could draw more than just an eye haha
Back to top Go down
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

PostSubject: Re: Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent   Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:27 am

Wow those are ace! Especially like the 2nd one. Are they done in photoshop/painter/or what?
Back to top Go down
http://tdsprojects.blogspot.com
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent   Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:38 am

I draw and usually paint by hand then add a few touches or neaten them up in Photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent   Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesterface's Scribblings of Vaguely Artistic Bent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Creativity :: Fan Art/Fan Fiction-
Jump to: