Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Group discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesterface

Jesterface

Group discussion Empty
PostSubject: Group discussion   Group discussion EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:20 am

As you may or may not know, the group currently under construction for myself, Kallisti and Quicksilver, is the Pack of Cernunnos.

This thread is for discussiong who wants to join, what ideas have been had for the Pack and direction for development once playing them starts.

If people want to start their own group (numbers allowing), that can be discussed here too.
Back to top Go down
Pedgey

Pedgey

Group discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group discussion   Group discussion EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:45 am

I haven't LARPed since uni, but want to get back into it, I know other people that play LT and am interested in joining your group - gimme more details ^.^
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

Group discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group discussion   Group discussion EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Well, things are a little unresolved atm, as Quicksilver has said he might not be doing it, and if it's just me and Kallisti, and possibly my mate Kitbash, it's unlikely to happen as a seperate group, so we were thinking of asking a different group if we could be part of them (called the Korpiklaani) as it gives us access to a bitchin' IC tent and an already established group within our faction (the Lions), but means we have to get non-metal gear. Has added benefit of us not getting accused of trying to rip them off.

Basic ideas for the Pack so far is that they are a group of feral(ish) characters (original idea was mostly Beastkin aside from Thorg, my orc character) who all venerate the Ancestor, Cernunnos (a celtic god of fertility and hunting, which Herne was later based on). The idea being the belief that blood is sacred, blood sacrifice is essential to keep the world working (old folk tale style) and believe that the hunt is the noblest activity. Generally, quite a woodsy/hunting group. The only uniform feature is a bead somewhere in their hair.
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

Group discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group discussion   Group discussion EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:17 pm

General lack of interest and such, the Pack idea has been dissolved. I'm still making Thorg, but I'm not going to bend over backwards to make a group for two or three people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Group discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group discussion   Group discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Group discussion
Page 1 of 1