Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A number of things.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesterface

Jesterface

A number of things. Empty
PostSubject: A number of things.   A number of things. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 pm

A Bachelor of the Arts (without honours)

I has one.

An interesting documentary of the Vikings was just on Channel 4 (as a Yorkshire lad who lived near Jorvik, I liked it and recommend catching it on 4OD).

Also, I'm doing a load of Dune doodles as well as a somewhat arrogant improvement of Star Trek's 'forehead of the week' constant.

Just thought I'd pop that in your mental microwaves and see if it doesn't defrost...
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: A number of things.   A number of things. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:12 am

ooo grats on your qualification!! ^^ epic winnnn

good old dune, you seen the series, is it any good, was thinking about getting it
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: A number of things.   A number of things. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 am

You mean the 2000 miniseries with William Hurt and Ian McNeice? I enjoyed it, my dad (massive fan of the books) really enjoyed it, but one of my housemates the last two years condemned it as heresy and insisted that the David Lynch film was a better adaptation.

Edit: And many thanks! It's come as a HUGE relief.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: A number of things.   A number of things. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:47 pm

I may give it a watch, since ive not read the books i'll be pretty open to it

graphics any good? locations etc?
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: A number of things.   A number of things. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:34 am

Well, it's been years since I saw it, so the dim fog of nostalgia is probably tainting it, but my dad certainly liked a lot of the visuals (such as ornithopters actually flying more akin to a bird than the ones in the film version).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A number of things.   A number of things. Empty

Back to top Go down

A number of things.
Page 1 of 1