Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whitby Goth Festival...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kesshoukei

Kesshoukei

Whitby Goth Festival... Empty
PostSubject: Whitby Goth Festival...   Whitby Goth Festival... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:10 pm

...now seems to have turned into Whitby Steampunk festival. Seriously, I saw absolutely LOADS of steampunk while there on saturday, and most of the shops now sell it! Full armour, masks, weapons, everything. Is anyone else considering going there steampunk style?
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Whitby Goth Festival...   Whitby Goth Festival... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:35 pm

oooo I'd love to take a trip down to Whitby sometime if thats the case! Would be great to look at some steampunk stuff in shops rather than just online. Maybe we could organise a trip down (or up?) in our steampunk? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kesshoukei

Kesshoukei

PostSubject: Re: Whitby Goth Festival...   Whitby Goth Festival... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:37 pm

When I get the photos back, I'll post them, but there were steampunks walking around everywhere, so I say go for it. The dates next year (I think) are 5th and 6th of March and 4th and 5th of November
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Whitby Goth Festival...   Whitby Goth Festival... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 pm

Sounds worth a try Smile I'll have a go at pestering work for that weekend off ^^
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Whitby Goth Festival...   Whitby Goth Festival... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:37 am

plus, abney park play there occasionally, one of my favorite steampunk bands. was thinking of going to the next one myself
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Whitby Goth Festival...   Whitby Goth Festival... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:25 pm

One bad thing about moving to uni is that I'm no longer a 30-60 minute bus trip away from sainted Whitby Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitby Goth Festival...   Whitby Goth Festival... Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitby Goth Festival...
Page 1 of 1