Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Panty and stocking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akemi

Akemi

Panty and stocking Empty
PostSubject: Panty and stocking   Panty and stocking EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Yeah so i watched this totallly freaky different style of ANime and i loved it lol
Anyone else?
Id totally love to cosplay stocking
Panty and stocking 50795710
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Panty and stocking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panty and stocking   Panty and stocking EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:53 am

I've heard about this quite a bit, but no idea what it's about!

Give me the run down!
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

Panty and stocking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panty and stocking   Panty and stocking EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 pm

Ok heres what wiki say about it

The Anarchy sisters, Panty and Stocking, are angels who were kicked out of Heaven due to their bad behavior. They are sent to Daten City (a pun on the Japanese word datenshi (堕天使?, lit. "Fallen Angel")), a place located on the edge of Heaven and Hell. Strange monsters called "Ghosts" besiege the city, but the Anarchy sisters wield a variety of mysterious powers, most notably their ability to transform their clothing into weapons.
Under the watchful eye of Reverend Garterbelt, and with their pet zipper-dog Chuck, it's up to Panty and Stocking to destroy these Ghosts, in order to collect enough Heaven Coins to return to Heaven.

Thats is pretty much it!
It is more like a cross between a power puff girl and ren and stimpy cartoon

Lots of rude and disgusting jokes and references! SO i give it a thumbs up.

Heres the best part of the show where the girls transform their pants and stocking into ghost fighting weapons! All done on a stippers pole

Another plus is this Anime has a WICKED SOUNDTRACK
I recommend fly away and the tune for the devil sisters

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Panty and stocking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panty and stocking   Panty and stocking Empty

Back to top Go down

Panty and stocking
Page 1 of 1