Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Furry Pictures!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Got any pictures of you in Furry mode?
Made any Furry stuff?
Found some pictures of Furries that just look bloody awesome?
Post em here!
Back to top Go down
Little-Saiyajin

Little-Saiyajin

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:01 pm

This is me in my fursuit. Simply called Little Wolf, cause... well... she is!

Furry Pictures! 1254260106halflittle-wolf_wuff

And someone caught me on camera dancing at a con >_<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StXAd22uazM&playnext_from=TL&videos=QRPe8nd7y8s

I come in at about 4:22.

Not my best dancing by a -long- shot. By this point it was about 1am I think and I was knackard from suiting all day, so don't expect great things! >_<
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Epic!!! I was wondering how long it would take for u to find this section. Again u and Shadow shall also fall in love with each other over furry-ness.

And omg Shadow, DONT WATCH THE VIDEO!! YOU WILL EXPLODE FROM FURRY LOVE OVERLOAD!
Back to top Go down
Little-Saiyajin

Little-Saiyajin

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:10 pm

hehehehe! I was ummming and ahhhing about whether to post or not, as furry has been getting some bad press lately (again) but sod it, I'm in it for the awesome costumes, and there are some seriously talented costume makers in this fandom!
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:18 pm

I agree I think furries are fantastic. So much work goes in to them and they are a sod to wear at cons. Shadow is working on different furry projects atm. Im sure she will tell you all about them wen shes online. Shes goin to love having u around. She does make me laugh with her reaction to seeing furries. She pretty much has an asthma attack then glomps them. she does love them so.

It is annoying they at get bad press, much like loli.
Back to top Go down
Little-Saiyajin

Little-Saiyajin

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Yeah, the amount of times I have had to say "no, not THAT Lolita!" is getting silly!
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:21 am

I have three major interests which draw that kind of scorn. Fursuiting (which, truth be told, I have never tried but realllly want to), dungeons and dragons, which still gets the whole total nerd and demonism thing, and heavy metal, which a lot of folk assume makes you an antisocial nialist or a self harming goth. Why do people always judge by the 1% who give any hobby a bad name? For example, I know one guy who's first reaction to the merest mention of furries is to yell a stream of profanity. It really does get on my nerves somewhat.

Still, awsome costume, love the work that's gone into it. Oh, and I nearlly had a noaebleed watching that video. Too cute.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 am

Words can't even describe......

Your fursuit is Stunning! I have so many questions but will refrain!

I'd love to know more about how you went about constructing it, i know there are loads of you-tube videos, but nice to have a discussion and be able to ask questions ^^

I'm such a huge fan of fursuits, not made one myself yet, only because I haven't had time cause of my other costumes, as soon as i have finished those i have a couple of fursuits in the planning stage Very Happy
So good to have someone who knows about this stuff Very Happy

I'm way past caring what people think about me liking fursuits/cosplay/all the other geeky stuff i like ^^
Back to top Go down
Little-Saiyajin

Little-Saiyajin

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:11 pm

I actually didn't make her myself. My friend made her for me. But thank you, I do love her lots. I shall have to bring her to the next con you're at if you like?
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:47 pm

:O Yes!!! that would be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:36 am

Furry Pictures! 15002110

here's a pic of my first attempt at a fursuit - Murphey
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:14 pm

I heart Murphey, he will be a legend. Still need to see him in the flesh, will he be at Kita?
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:18 pm

he will be - gotta work on his jumpsuit though - got the bits to do that now at least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Furry Pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Pictures!   Furry Pictures! Empty

Back to top Go down

Furry Pictures!
Page 1 of 1