Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creative book

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Creative book Empty
PostSubject: Creative book   Creative book EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:18 pm

I have started keeping a note book on me to write any ideas down. even for stupid stuff like an awesome line in a movie or a quick drawing. I complained at my boyf that I didnt feel creative anymore so he suggested it so I could refer back to it and do things with my ideas.

I then share it with him and get my ideas out (only cos I trust him not to laugh at my thoughts lol). Its a plain black book with no lines on the pages (lines get in the way). it was £2.99 from whsmiths. I have found it quite helpful actually. Im also finding my self writing in it more and feeling productive. How about others? Would anyone else think of doing this?
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Creative book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative book   Creative book EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:12 pm

hehe yup, I have a small notebook with my alot to jot ideas down. could be anything, to do with cosplay, my stories etc

Totally agree it's an awesome thing to have!
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

Creative book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative book   Creative book EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:31 pm

cus i do music things i make sure i always have pen and paper on me, i have a lyric book constantly in my bag with bits stapled in it from when inspirations struck me at work haha.
also always have my book that i write story idea's in, its only little like A5 size but i always use it at least once a day!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creative book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative book   Creative book Empty

Back to top Go down

Creative book
Page 1 of 1