Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Original characters baby

Go down 
+2
Jeff the Ninja Fox
shadowbeam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Original characters baby Empty
PostSubject: Original characters baby   Original characters baby EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Yeahhhh really into original character atm....lets face it i'm just playing dress up now, can't even pass it off as cosplay anymore Razz
So here's what i'm going for Wink

*Steampunk - Julia -- the main outfit is almost good to go once iv'e made the skirt but need loads of accessories. Bidding on the most epic steampunk case on ebay atm! Will be great for a doctors case. Would link but at work Sad Also gonna make lots of belts and pouches with cool stuff and a epic steampunk stethescope is in the works!

*Steampunk Pilot -- just really wanna make a character with more leatherette, not so....ladylike. Got some cool idea's for her Smile

*Guildwars themed character -- basically just love the style of guild wars outfits and fancy making something similar. May well work this into some roleplay thing (got some ideas).

Thats it for now...... most of them revolve around roleplay characters I wannna do
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Original characters baby   Original characters baby EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:59 am

i love original characters at the moment!! all seem to be steampunk
mine are

Steampunk - Victoria Wordsworth - pretty much done as i wore it at alcon this year, but when i do it again she is gonna have more tools

Steampunk - Jane Watson - a charcter based off of watson from sherlock holmes because i love it so much, but she is more kick-ass, she is no mere side kick in my mind. high waist-ed trousers and a shirt are gonna be worn for this one ^_^

Steampunk - Olivia Nightingale - a lot more kick ass then my other characters she is a bodyguard and assassin that grew up in a street gang. Has a huge scar down the right side of her face due to the fire she was in that killed her parents. Also she is gonna have a cape ^^
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Original characters baby   Original characters baby EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:38 am

Well, I've got Jacobi, my steampunk dude, which can be two costumes as he is now two different characters...

And of course Thorg, the lovable, smelly orc... Lots of leather, fur, tusks and green paint...
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Original characters baby   Original characters baby EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:09 am

Well, there's Murphy and Lowe, Quicksilver, Ishmael, Willow when I start him proper (making the hair braids may drive me insane first). Elden, when I get around to him, Tanrasiel is started but stalled, atm, then there are a few others. Sod cosplay, dress up is more fun
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Original characters baby   Original characters baby EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:24 am

Khaazbaar - The cuddly car of love and fat
Jacques - The mean, Yorkshire-accented, rowdy brute
Habersjask - The colourful, wayward boogeyvan.
Plura - Bundle of tentacles and social ineptitude
Daedalus - Imabird
Amstrad - What measure is a non-human?
Roth - Flying corpse
Ferocious Toaster - Mind your fingers.
Spring Heeled Jack - I'm not really a monster

Yeah.... apart from Khaaz and some of the humanoid guys like Amstrad and Roth; Cannot cosplay! lol

Back to top Go down
http://metalik-fairy.deviantart.com
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Original characters baby   Original characters baby EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:15 am

Im thinking of doing another oringal character from Dungens and Dragons group I have started playing. Its based about the Vampire world thing I was talking about. She a post apocaliptic samurai type character. Shes called Suki and pretty badass. I have started drawing her but again this may wait till I can drop down to a size 14 as it does invovle some very fitted troussers lol.

Failing this I may re-create her as a steampunk samurai/ninja lol. Very Happy sounds like a plan?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original characters baby   Original characters baby Empty

Back to top Go down

Original characters baby
Page 1 of 1