Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cinderellllaarrrr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Cinderellllaarrrr Empty
PostSubject: Cinderellllaarrrr   Cinderellllaarrrr EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:04 am

Hey guys, would like your opinion is poss?
I'm making Cinderella for Aya (woot!) and I want to make the big white sparkly ball gown. One of the reasons for this is because it's really tough to get the right fabric in the right shades of blue >< But also, i just really like the white version better!
But I was wondering what you guys think people will think about it? Do you think people will think I should have done the classic blue version?

I'm planning on using either sparkling organza or a similar type of fabric with plenty of sparkle, over the top of a more plain white fabric, probably some kind of non-shiny satin or taffeta?

As for the wig, i'm gonna buy a long blonde wavy/curly wig and put it up into a french twist instead of buying a blonde wig and a seperate bun and risking them not being the same shade >< (having to buy online). Looking at the pictures that should be more accurate anyway Smile

Would love some opinions/tips/ideas!!
Back to top Go down
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

Cinderellllaarrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinderellllaarrrr   Cinderellllaarrrr EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:14 am

I think that sounds great, I can really imagine using some shimmery organza over a white underskirt would look so pretty! Could just use polycotten as the bottom layer to save money as you wouldn't really be seeing it directly. I say definately go with the white version Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tdsprojects.blogspot.com
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Cinderellllaarrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinderellllaarrrr   Cinderellllaarrrr EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:38 am

Woot! Thx Apple ^^ Yeah i'm thinking the same for the underskirt Smile gonna go looking around today to see how much it would all be together Smile
Also getting the fabric etc for officer jenny today, woooooot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cinderellllaarrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinderellllaarrrr   Cinderellllaarrrr Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinderellllaarrrr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cosplay :: Cosplay in Progress-
Jump to: