Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elements photoshoot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Elements photoshoot Empty
PostSubject: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Hai 2 u all

Gonna be doing two photoshoot's - one in a studio and one in an outdoor location along the theme of elements Smile
I've put it in cosplay cause it would have to be a full on costume! You don;t have to make it, you could just put it together from stuff you buy or already have etc. But i'm thinking pretty detailed and stuff?

Ok, here's the list of the main 4 elements but if you have another element then just say and i'll stick it on Very Happy

Fire: Shadow
Air: Apple
Water: Akemi
Earth: Nanao
Ice: Jeff

I'll stick some photo's on for inspiration and stuff, and you can discuss your idea's here too!

Last edited by shadowbeam on Mon May 02, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Bagsy Earth!!! lol
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Sorted! Can't wait to hear your ideas!
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Kinda inspired by that picture u took with the flowers in my hair and light in hte background. an earthy look would be pretty cool
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Elements photoshoot _dsc1810

Elements photoshoot Elemen10

Elements photoshoot Elemen11
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:51 am

These pics are great. thanks Kim. I was actually struggling to find images. Im goin to have have a really good think about what to wear. when was you thinking of having this?
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:50 am

ooooooooooo i want in, i'd really love to do ice if possible
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:03 am

The would be awesome Jeffy esp with ur new hair do. You could do like a dark ice queen mixing blacks and blues into thr frame.

I keeping imaging us being elemental Sprits or mythical type beings. Also Joe has asked to tag along if its a day hes free. Is that cool with you guys. I dont know if he wants pictures taken as hes never too knee about having his pic taken (he worries about how he looks >.<). If all else fails he can help?
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:04 am

Gonna be looking for more pictures for inspiration mwahaha.

Totally agree with blacks, blues and white for Ice, was considering doing ice myself at one point but I think my skin isn't pale enough to pull it off, so figured Fire!

I'm pretty much gonna wait till we are all ready for it and have found perfect locations, so it's up in the air a bit atm.

Ofc Joe can come along, whether he has pics or not Smile

I would agree on the look you're talking about Nanao, when I thought about it i imagined us as the embodiment of what our elements stand for and in that sense I don't want any of them too look like really ordinary if you get my drift? That's why I'm kinda hoping we use this thread to discuss our ideas Smile

Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:19 am

Elements photoshoot Ice10

Elements photoshoot Ice210

Elements photoshoot Iceque10
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Elements photoshoot 301

Elements photoshoot Dior%2520Couture%2520Spring%252007

Elements photoshoot 2340453151_b817665fb9

Elements photoshoot Harajuku_high_fashion_2_by_anesthetic_x-d3btznp

I LOVE this one for fire. maybe a slightly fun punk direction?

I know they are slightly random but thought I'd stick up stuff for everyone. air and earth are quite hard to find outside of the 'hippy' mother nature look.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Awesome photo's! Especially love the make-up in first and last!

Yeah was gonna go with a short/med red spiky wig with goggles and mixing black but mainly red Very Happy plenty of make up, concentrating on the eye's. Initially thought red lipstick but think I might go for black. Aiming for a slightly insane/crazy look to, like pyromaniac style ^^ might have a eye mask style thing too but not sure...

And yeah I know what you mean for air and earth, though i'm always gonna see air as very spiritual 'floaty', which would work beautifully for Apple I think. With a long white dress and plenty of bits to blow/float around in the air.

As for earth, was thinking you could either go for the traditional green and earthy tones or maybe take it another way and go very bright like tropical flowers and stuff? So many ways you could take earth Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:08 pm

with ice i kinda want to go for an evil queenesque style, because i never seem to do evil characters
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Sounds good! maybe some heavy black eyeliner along with some of that sparkly silver liner too? do love the ice queen look Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:29 pm

I think a session together to talk ideals might be required. what kinds of things did you want to take pics of in particular?
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Yeah a session all together would be great. if you can make 7th we could always discuss then?
not sure what you mean by what kinds of things?
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 pm

yeah 7th sounds good. I mean styles- movement, black and white, props ect. sorry for being vague lol
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:06 pm

I get youuuuuu now.
style wise i'm hoping for over the top in make-up and outfits but beyond that not fussed Razz
props - always a good idea!
as for black and white and things like that i'll be sorting that after the shoot anyway.

basically i'm looking at a really stylised photoshoot, whih may mean going to different places for different elements then coming together for the studio shoot
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Omg if only i could get to you guys for this, i have my lovely seagreen wig which would be perfect for water....grrrrrrr
*sobs in a corner*
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Meh that really sucks Sad maybe some booked in advance cheap coach tickets? It's like less that half the price of train fare!
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:55 am

I just loooked at national express and its about 50p cheaper then the train? go figure.
Really wanna come up to you guys. Someone come to scunthorpe and pick me up please???
Sad
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:22 am

Woah that sucks, it's usually much better!
If I had a car I might have been able to give a lift haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elements photoshoot   Elements photoshoot Empty

Back to top Go down

Elements photoshoot
Page 1 of 1