Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plans for today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Plans for today Empty
PostSubject: Plans for today   Plans for today EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:02 am

The boys are out of the house tonight so no distractions for me! So Im planning on getting on with a bunch of cosplays.
Im at work just having a think of what I could get started on and would really like to do this from Persona 4

Yukiko Shadow form

Plans for today 53187-34968-c9dd3e424018e2f8aea2f6d7cf019533
(the one in the middle with the dress)

Thats the only clear pic I can find of the dress. I have seen it in game so I know what it looks like. Im spending today thinkin of what i could get started on. I could start on this as its goin to take a while to save and buy all that fabric lol. Im really stuck on what else I can start on tonight tho. suggestions?

Yeah Im not getting any work done at the office today (oh well, tomorrow is my last day lol)
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Plans for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today   Plans for today EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:26 am

Awwwww it's so pretty ^^ You should deffo do that one!
What type of fabric are you thinking of?
If you mod the Cinderella Simplicity pattern you'd only need about 5 metres for it? It's a great pattern too Smile
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Plans for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today   Plans for today EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:47 am

I was thinking a poly/cotton type fabric. The scene that its from is like a subconsious become a reality in the setting of a tv show (its complicated lol). She also has a pink mic lol. The girl cosplaying above uses satin but in the game its just a baby pink with the bottom white with lots of roses sewn on.

i may do some work on my old 11 eyes cosplay tonight as well, see what I can do to fix it. I shall have a really good think and plan as to who else I can cosplay tonight Smile as always, ideas are welcomed.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Plans for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today   Plans for today EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:55 am

Yeah, that would make it reasonably inexpensive to make too. That guy on the stall who is always there was selling polycotton £2 a metre.
Would you make the roses yourself?
You should deffo sort 11 eyes! love that cosplay on you Very Happy It needs a photoshoot Smile
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Plans for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today   Plans for today EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:18 am

I may have ago at making paper flowers my self and see how they look. if they look a bit crap I may just buy some plastic roses to sew on lol. Yeah the 11eyes one would be good for shoot. I need it to look like this

Plans for today 11Eyes-12

So I need to trall the net for other pics of the uniform as theres no consistancy with some of the details on the uniform. for example, some have a salior napkin, school uniform at the back so I have to decide what I want to do.

May try and make a start or plan on Lili from Tekken. I just dont know where to start really >.<

Plans for today Lili_tekken
(sorry about the huge pic but its good for seeing some detail)
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Plans for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today   Plans for today EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:29 am

Lili is win, so glad you are deciding to do this!!
What fabric would you use for that? Guessing it's not gonna be cheap Sad
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Plans for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today   Plans for today EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:37 am

Again, Im not sure. Im starting part time work on thursday so I will have to stick to a budget for fabric. Im Thinking satin for the jacket and ruffles. I may just use a nice plain cotton for the skirt and use satin ruffles to make it look that way. I just dont know what to do about the boots as they will prob cost me the most and I cant garantee that they will fit my calf. Im trying to work out if boot covers will work.
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

Plans for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today   Plans for today EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:47 pm

These sound awesome, and they would all totally suit you. Im rubbish at picking costumes to suit me!
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Plans for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today   Plans for today EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Hehe I never pick a costume on the basis of whether it would suit me Very Happy Hence why I have more thn a couple that don't but hey, I don't care! hehe
I'd just go for a costume that you love tbh
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

Plans for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today   Plans for today EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:58 pm

I dont think i can find a costume i love anymore, im just so unhappy with myself at the minute ive given up lol
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Plans for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today   Plans for today EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:01 pm

I go through patches like that, almost put me off making Phoenix, but I love cosplay to much to care! lol. I'm never gona look like a super model Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plans for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for today   Plans for today Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans for today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cosplay :: Cosplay in Progress-
Jump to: