Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SephWigs - Custom-made wigs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
atashi_chan

atashi_chan

SephWigs - Custom-made wigs Empty
PostSubject: SephWigs - Custom-made wigs   SephWigs - Custom-made wigs EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:04 am

I thought i'd kickstart things off with a review on SephWigs - a site where you can get custom-made wigs.

http://sites.google.com/site/sephwigs/

We ordered 2 wigs from her which totalled to around £50 each including P&P. The wigs were our wigs for Cosmo and Wanda (Fairly Odd Parents) which turned out fantastic! Seph was fantastic communication-wise and also sent photos of the wigs in progress (this made me SQUEE!) :3 The wigs came in good time and also as Seph is in England the posting time was next day delivery Very Happy

SephWigs is a definite recommendation from myself! She is a great person and also takes everything you ask for on board - if there are any problems, she just emails you to let you know!

I totally recommend her to anyone looking for a special custom-wig.

These are our wigs we ordered from SephWigs :3

SephWigs - Custom-made wigs 31413_10150191021685177_651190176_12629678_254175_n

Atashi x
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: SephWigs - Custom-made wigs   SephWigs - Custom-made wigs EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 am

Would like to add this woman did a wig panel and MY GOD, she is awesome!
Your wig's would be in good hands with this lady, unfortunately, she is not taking commissions for the rest of this year, so if anyone orders any custom wigs, or other, please put reviews in the review section Smile
Back to top Go down
and01y

PostSubject: Re: SephWigs - Custom-made wigs   SephWigs - Custom-made wigs EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:42 pm

I got another source for option. I found great bargain of cheap wigs from this wholesaler. I had a trial order for a lace curly wigs before, turns out a pleasant purchase.
wigs online with hairwigsall.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SephWigs - Custom-made wigs   SephWigs - Custom-made wigs Empty

Back to top Go down

SephWigs - Custom-made wigs
Page 1 of 1