Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cosplay's you'd love to do...

Go down 
+11
noodles_husky
Amethyst
Elisu
Jesterface
Quicksilver
Jeff the Ninja Fox
Missiechan
Astay88
Nanao-chan
Applecore
shadowbeam
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amethyst

Amethyst

Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Lol, I have a better idea now;

Some Gijinka Pokemans; Alakazam, Gengar ( my fave), Slowpoke.
A Ditto. Not a gijinka.
Kothoga from Relic ( hahaha).
Humanized Brave Little Toaster character.
... or Doc Worth from Hanna is not a boys name.
Kokatorimon, Gabumon.

Quite a list :3.
Back to top Go down
http://metalik-fairy.deviantart.com
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:08 am

I really like some of the gijinka pokemon been wanting to do my own.

So cool you are doing gabumon, I'm planning a gatomon myself! Would be cool to go at the same time one con.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:13 am

shadowbeam wrote:
I really like some of the gijinka pokemon been wanting to do my own.

So cool you are doing gabumon, I'm planning a gatomon myself! Would be cool to go at the same time one con.

Trudat.
Back to top Go down
noodles_husky

noodles_husky

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:37 am

I'd like to do Captain Price from the modern warfare series and a busty renamon. Maybe even get a kigurumi character done, but I'd have to lose quite a bit of weight for that!

... Oh, and one of Don Hertzfeldt's cloud guys!
Back to top Go down
MadameValentine

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 pm

I really want to cosplay Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed - think I would like to have a go at making that cosplay myself eventually.

Maybe for kitacon :3
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Heh I know none of those characters for both Husky and Valentine, sorry >< but I'm sure they are awesome characters hehe
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:01 am

noodles_husky wrote:
... Oh, and one of Don Hertzfeldt's cloud guys!

Will you attempt to create the flashflood bleeding anus?
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:45 am

ew.........
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:02 am

It's amusing as hell, trust me. The guy is an amazing animator who uses simple and crude drawing styles effectively with some amazingly done hand-made/freeze-frame type animation.
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:15 am

I would LOVE to dress up as Zordrak from Dream Stone. If you don't recognise this, it was a Thames company animation from the 90s (same people who made Danger Mouse and Duckula) and it was amazing. Zordrak is possibly the scariest kids show villain everand best of all, he's british \m/

And here he is.
Back to top Go down
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Oh my god I used to Love Dreamstone when I was little!! And yes, he was hella scary! Would love to see that cosplayed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tdsprojects.blogspot.com
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:09 am

I'm seeing me making something akin to a Gore Galore costume (look them up, their puppets and puppetry costumes are the business), stomping around some convention in armour and robes with a huge draconic head leering at everyone.

Need to perfect the voice.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 am

I'm not a girly girl and I don't usually like dresses but;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXw4P7str2Y

Princess Mombi's is beautiful. The metalic spines and colours are awesome.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:13 am

wow....that really is an awesome dress, really dark
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:49 am

Being a fan of Wow makes me shameless, id love to do a draenai, ive seen so many super awesome pics of them
Draenai
That is one of them
but again i know ill never actually get too do that one
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:52 am

yeah would so love to do a draenai cosplay, even say down seriously one day thinking about how I could make the hooves etc.
Maybe I'll be a nelf, thats easier....
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Hmm i dont think id do a Nelf cos they get on my nerves.

Mike suggested i do a Human Paladin in tier 2 armor.
So another one i may do eventually
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Oooooo yes, then I can go as a human priest, always been my fave class!
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:08 pm

So another cosplay to add you your collection and mine, id love to go to blizzcon that would be epic
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:30 pm

It would but wow, expensive. And I don't have time to play anymore anyway Sad
It's all about cosplay these days
Back to top Go down
gpplumy

gpplumy

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:24 pm

i want to CROSplay yuna from ffx 2 , but im wayyyyyy to fat o.o xD, but i do enjoy crosplays

also would like to do a decent rock lee, and several bleach characters who are THIN

weight is my issue T_T
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:45 pm

High Five for weight issues! Im not massive but it does become unpleasant for the eye if my skirt is above the knee. We should really start some kind of cosplay weight loss group there seems to be enough of us on here that want to lose weight purely for cosplay reason XD
Back to top Go down
gpplumy

gpplumy

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:47 pm

lol very true, its just with my work so often , and with working shifts, meaning a random patturn i hardly get time, and im scared of gyms, and being gay doesent help. seeing all them men exercising...(slight drool)
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:37 am

Well i feel i could help here guys, ive been on weightwatchers for the last 12 weeks and lost over 2 stones, benn really trying this week too as i want my goal so bad now.
COME ON WE CAN DO IT
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:23 am

Can't get over how well you've done on it Akemi, so jealous!! Iv'e lost about 10 pounds on weightwatchers so far too, so i'd deffo recommend it, especially if oyu are a picky eater LIKE ME!
I didn't think i'd really be able to do it but it's happening! Just takes a while at the start to get going Smile do itttttt, it's so worth missing that extra bag of crisps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosplay's you'd love to do...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next