Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

about time i made that fursuit...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

about time i made that fursuit... Empty
PostSubject: about time i made that fursuit...   about time i made that fursuit... EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Got everything I need to make it, it's about time I did! Plan is an egyptian style cat/lion type thing, not like the god's they had though. Gonna give it black braids I reckon...

This won't happen till after Kita anyway!
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: about time i made that fursuit...   about time i made that fursuit... EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:57 am

Am making braids from yarn for my own suit. Need around 60 to 80 I think. It's actually driving me insane. Still, when I get all the materials together do you want to do a suiting day? Sorry about missing this post by the way, sometimes this browser doesn't mark new posts
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: about time i made that fursuit...   about time i made that fursuit... EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Yeah that would be cool, maybe see if anyone wants to join us to learn how it's done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about time i made that fursuit...   about time i made that fursuit... Empty

Back to top Go down

about time i made that fursuit...
Page 1 of 1