Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cosplay updates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Cosplay updates Empty
PostSubject: Cosplay updates   Cosplay updates EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:39 am

Ok everyone! Give us an update on what you are all doing cosplay wise.

What are you curretly working on? at what stage are you? For those of you off to Kita, whats left to do?

I'll be honest, I have been slacking. Lots of planning and no doing. So far I have plans for;
New lolita kinomo. I just need to redesign the skirt as im limited on the print fabric and need it to go as far as possible.
Steampunk Florence Hemmington. Still need to finalise her overall look. I have the fabrics in mind and the general look down but I need to make final decisions.
Lolita Mario. All planned out need to buy the fabric!

So thats three so far ready to be started on but I dont have any other cosplays in mind that I want to do. I need to have a good think about what else to do...
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Cosplay updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosplay updates   Cosplay updates EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:04 am

For kita, I have to do some repair work and make a couple of items (a foot for Murphy, since he had a slight redesign, and a braided leather gun belt for Lowe to wear.)

Otherwise, my only other in production project is my need OC, Willow. Have made the mask for it, and have made a start on the dreadlocks, but need to do at least 20 more, before I even start construction on the head - then there's the rest of it to make
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Cosplay updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosplay updates   Cosplay updates EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Hmmmmm well, Roxy I only have the wig for, but she is pretty simple so i'm not worried there, plenty of time Wink
Otherwise, Uriko probably won't be attending Kita, not decided yet really.
Beyond that i'd like to add a few bits to Julia, making a new skirt for it.

So not really thinking beyond Kita too much atm.

Do look forward to seeing Florence Becks! Whats your ideas for her so far?
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

Cosplay updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosplay updates   Cosplay updates EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:10 pm

I need to finish and send off some designs to a friend who's offered to make some furry boot covers, make a shoulder-mantle-cape thing and buy some tusks. All for Thorg.

Once I have monies...
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Cosplay updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosplay updates   Cosplay updates EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:17 am

sorted most of Roxy now! woot!
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

Cosplay updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosplay updates   Cosplay updates EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Hmm well only my steampunk outfit is really on the cards at the minute.
So Rose, however i found out work are doing a superhero themed day, so i need one for that now.
Hopefully Doing a table at recon in april will earn me enough pennies to buy quite a few steampunk bits and pay for stuff in July.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cosplay updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosplay updates   Cosplay updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosplay updates
Page 1 of 1