Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creative cosplay block

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Creative cosplay block Empty
PostSubject: Creative cosplay block   Creative cosplay block EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:01 am

Well I admit it. Im having a cosplay block!

I seem to have a few ideas for 2 orignal characters but thats about it. There is just nothing atm that is inspiring me to cosplay. are there offically no decent characters for me to cosplay or is it just me having a block. I hope its just me. Could anyone make suggestions for characters I could cosplay?
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Creative cosplay block   Creative cosplay block EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:25 am

Just relax, take a few steps back and do something else for a few days; play some games, read, watch some DVDs or something. Let the ideas come naturally. It's what I do if I get blocks, if I force ideas, they just seem convoluted or weak, it's not great tbh.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Creative cosplay block   Creative cosplay block EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:56 am

Agree with Jester.
Also, I guess it depends on whether you feel like you need to watch the anime/play the game etc of what you're gonna cosplay or not. If you do then I guess just watching some more anime's might give you inspiration? Maybe pick out an anime you like the outfits in already and see if you click with any of the characters?
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Creative cosplay block   Creative cosplay block EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Try taking a bottle of wine, a large box of popcorn, several friends and the biggest screen you can find. Go to your favorite anime listing site and hit random anime. Make sure to watch st least the opening credits of every show that comes up. Repeat until your laughing or drunk, whichever comes first. Maybe several bottles of wine
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creative cosplay block   Creative cosplay block Empty

Back to top Go down

Creative cosplay block
Page 1 of 1