Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bring and buy at Alcon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

bring and buy at Alcon Empty
PostSubject: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 am

not entirely sure if there will be one this year, but if there is a bring and buy, is anyone thinking of submitting anything, perhaps custom made? I was. Thinking if, and its a big if, I can get them made, I was going to bring a few 'Low Powered Utility Pistols' and an equal number of 'Wedding Knight' garter pistols.

Anyone else got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
atashi_chan

atashi_chan

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Personally, no. But i would be interested in things other people have to offer - i love handmade things ^^
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:08 pm

I loveeeee bring and buy!! I spend so much at cons!

I'll probs bring some manga to sell and I'll be attempting to pawn some of my furry mittens and stuff like that, if people are lazy enough to buy them lol
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Quicksilver wrote:
not entirely sure if there will be one this year, but if there is a bring and buy, is anyone thinking of submitting anything, perhaps custom made? I was. Thinking if, and its a big if, I can get them made, I was going to bring a few 'Low Powered Utility Pistols' and an equal number of 'Wedding Knight' garter pistols.

Anyone else got any ideas?

'Wedding Knight garter pistols' intruge me. I demand pictures!

I might bring some hand made anime bags, maybe a few lolita headbands. I'm thinking of selling my long black wig with a heavy fringe cos well, I now have my own home grown long black hair with a heavy fringe lol.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Ooooo what does this wig look like?
Cause I'm after a long black wig myself!
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:12 pm

shadowbeam wrote:
Ooooo what does this wig look like?
Cause I'm after a long black wig myself!

It looks just like my hair but in wig format lol. its abit longer than my real hair tho so its kinda heavy. u can have a look at it wen ur next free if u want
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Yeah sure thing Smile
How much were you planning on selling it for?
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:22 pm

I think I paid £30 for it in total but i'd be happy if i got £10 for it tbh hun ^_^
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:23 pm

I'd probs give you more than that if i like it lol
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 pm

i'll have to build a test model as soon as i have a free day, but i also need to figure out how to turn the wrist strap into a garter belt. will send progress pictures as and when i start
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 pm

I just think of one thing when i hear garter....
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Well have a look first anyway in case u dont like it lol. Its good quality from china, I dont do crap looking wigs lol.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 pm

me niether, always have good quality wigs Smile i'll take a looksie soon anyway
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:33 pm

shadowbeam, you continue to make me grin. i think you'd like the main character from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. give it a watch and see what you think
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:35 pm

shadowbeam wrote:
I just think of one thing when i hear garter....

I agree on this lol
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Are garters and/or underwear involved?
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:37 pm

yes, amoung other things underwear and superpowers play a large role - and cute japanese redheads, too
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:39 pm

You know just what I like....ut oh, off topic!

Anyone looking for any stuff from bring and buy?

I'm not after any manga or dvd's, mainly homemade stuff like Atashi said, or stuff you probably cant get anywhere else
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:59 pm

i'm always after custom stuff, unique little bits, or things i can customize, so we'll see what comes up (for example, i bought a load of old door knobs not that long ago to make some grenades for my engineer)
Back to top Go down
atashi_chan

atashi_chan

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:19 am

Dear me shadowbeam - you are ALL about the underpants! Haha

Ooooh progress pics would be cool Quicksilver - im interested to see what you come up with!
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:07 am

oh dear haha...

I don't really have anything i could bring to a bring and buy sale... i will mostly be doing to buying haha... I still have my thoughts on the Panda bag!!! haha
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:41 am

Jeff the Ninja Fox wrote:
oh dear haha...

I don't really have anything i could bring to a bring and buy sale... i will mostly be doing to buying haha... I still have my thoughts on the Panda bag!!! haha

I still have one. I need to make more actually
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:44 am

Woop!!! i really want the panda bag... i couldn't make anything like that... i'd end up just looking at it and be like... what am i doing again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bring and buy at Alcon   bring and buy at Alcon Empty

Back to top Go down

bring and buy at Alcon
Page 1 of 1