Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Original Characters. Introduce them

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst

Amethyst

Original Characters. Introduce them Empty
PostSubject: Original Characters. Introduce them   Original Characters. Introduce them EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 am

Got original characters? (as opposed to fan character for a series)

I myself have too many;

Two anthro cars, 1 octopusman, a decaying angel , a humanoid computer, a peryton...

And a bird man in a pear treeee.
Back to top Go down
http://metalik-fairy.deviantart.com
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

PostSubject: Re: Original Characters. Introduce them   Original Characters. Introduce them EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Wow, awesome art. I love the cloud eating car
Back to top Go down
http://tdsprojects.blogspot.com
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Original Characters. Introduce them   Original Characters. Introduce them EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:14 am

I've a few old self-made comic book characters and RP characters, but nothing to hand that I really want to put up. Most of my latest stuff is reimaginings of Marvel characters with a tactical ideal in their designs, as well as my own interpretations of Frankenstein's monster for a (failed) uni project.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Original Characters. Introduce them   Original Characters. Introduce them EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:53 am

Decaying Angel is FTW!! Love it! You have serious talent

I'd like to hear what tactical upgrades you given any X-Men Jester Wink
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Original Characters. Introduce them   Original Characters. Introduce them EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:31 am

Gotta say I'm not a fan of X-Men (or X-anything)... Got very tired of how complex they were getting and how mutants seemed to be getting more and more abitrarily powerful (thank the ruttin' ever-shiny lord for M-Day), although Wolvie is a current work-in-progress (as part of a Weapon-X taskforce alongside 'Pool and a few others).

When I've got it done to a level I'm happy with, I'll start sharing some Jesterfaced love in the form of the Eternally Grinning Jester's Mask Razz
Back to top Go down
noodles_husky

noodles_husky

PostSubject: Re: Original Characters. Introduce them   Original Characters. Introduce them EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:20 am

I have Noodles, a generic red and white husky. Relentless, a 1000 year old hyperactive meerkat. Gundam Husky, which is basically a 20ft tall mechanization of Noodles and Lydia Thompson, my sweet transvestite burlesque dancer which has some history to her (search her name up on Google)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Characters. Introduce them   Original Characters. Introduce them Empty

Back to top Go down

Original Characters. Introduce them
Page 1 of 1