Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michiru (Sailor Neptune)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akemi

Akemi

Michiru (Sailor Neptune) Empty
PostSubject: Michiru (Sailor Neptune)   Michiru (Sailor Neptune) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:39 pm

My next cosplay was planned with my friend as we wanted to do something as a pair so she will be doing sailor Uranus and im doing sailor Neptune.
But we are doing casual versions to start. Heres a test with my yummy new wig
Michiru (Sailor Neptune) DSC01013
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Michiru (Sailor Neptune)   Michiru (Sailor Neptune) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:25 pm

ooo thats a really nice quality wig. I can see that photographing well. where did u get it and how much? If ur at alcon this year, I have a friend that is really new to cosplay that wants to do a sailor moon cosplay soooo bad. may have to nudge her in ur direction lol
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Michiru (Sailor Neptune)   Michiru (Sailor Neptune) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:25 am

Hi there, i got the wig from ebay and believe it or not it was only £15 with P&P i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw how cheapit was.
I doubt ill ever do the sailor outfit as quite simply me + Lycra = tears and blindness, it was really just a costume to wear casual. Im hoping to lose more weight and pick a better costume before im too old to cosplay at all.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Michiru (Sailor Neptune)   Michiru (Sailor Neptune) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:30 am

Woah, love the wig. I get alot of mine off ebay for cheap from China and they often look really good Very Happy
It's scary how it really suits you too though lol

I like Sailor Moon so i'd like to see how this comes out Smile
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Michiru (Sailor Neptune)   Michiru (Sailor Neptune) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Not sure on it tbh, ive seen some pretty floty dresses onEbay i may buy for this one as i dont want to spend a fortune, it was originally for Halloween but i fail and now have no occasion to wear it for.
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Michiru (Sailor Neptune)   Michiru (Sailor Neptune) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Ok so im gonna use michuru for Halloween and she will be all gothed up with Vampire and Gothic clothing etc a bit of blood, oh and i will have my Sailor Uranus as well to bite yum yum
I had a go at some make up shots but pffft dunno if i like i have an odd face lol
Maybe ill post pictures, maybe i wont lol
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Michiru (Sailor Neptune)   Michiru (Sailor Neptune) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:00 am

possssttttttt!
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Michiru (Sailor Neptune)   Michiru (Sailor Neptune) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:31 pm

seconded
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Michiru (Sailor Neptune)   Michiru (Sailor Neptune) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Ok so please make sure no small children are in the room when viewing.
Ugh Such an awful picture

Michiru (Sailor Neptune) Sp_a0119
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Michiru (Sailor Neptune)   Michiru (Sailor Neptune) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:01 pm

aw you look so pretty! How could you think that was a bad photo? -.-
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Michiru (Sailor Neptune)   Michiru (Sailor Neptune) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:14 pm

It is a bad photo. I couldnt get the goth makeup right...needs a makeup artist to help me wahhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michiru (Sailor Neptune)   Michiru (Sailor Neptune) Empty

Back to top Go down

Michiru (Sailor Neptune)
Page 1 of 1