Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akemi

Akemi

Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Yeah so ive gone with my sailor neptune but shes the vamp queen round these parts.
I even have minons lol
Yay
Got some prostetic teeth to try get used too aswell.
Planning on a long gothic gown (medievil dress) in her colours, which are a Teal green colour with the odd splash of blood, and absolutley NO SPARKLES
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:55 pm

That sounds so cool!
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Its sounds cool but whether it will be is another matter entirely. Its a fitted dress so im going to have fun with all the fancy things i need to do.
Thankgod ill have a whole week to spend on it xxx
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Ok heres some pictures of the progress so far, it looks huge and very out of shape as the sides have just been pinned roughly for the pic and theres a top to go underneath.
Also i know it looks huge but i had to go up more sizes than i thought to fit the *ahem* chesticle area.
I have yet to add the sleeves which are short capped sleeves with the added long gothic shaped bell sleeves which will be in the Black satin same as the undertop to the bottom of the sleeve
This is my first ever fitted satin dress and i cant continue with it tonight as my sewing machine is complaining at me to feed it oil and i have none
So here you go
Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween Sp_a0210
Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween Sp_a0211
Back to top Go down
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:12 pm

lol chesticles

*ahem*

Its looks great, I love the colour!
Back to top Go down
http://tdsprojects.blogspot.com
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Yeah the colour is this beautiful Teal green which shifts colour in the light, really pretty
Also i think it will need taking in a couple of inches at the waist and i might add a belt to it to pull it in, or a chain of some sort
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:44 am

it looks so cool ^^ very pretty Smile
I have the same problem, have to go up 2 sizes just for the chest, then everything else gets taken in again lol
Looks very pretty though, love the silver lining Smile
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:36 am

hmmm i did some more of the dress today, im not lovving satin at all. Still have the arms to fit on. Im thinking i may take it in a few more inches as im still not happy with it grrrr. Im beginning to think i may scrap it
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:16 pm

no donnnnnnnt! it looks so pretty!!
it will be well worth it Smile
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:40 pm

well i just took it in 4 inches each side LOL and looka alot better now. Making the sleeves as and when today and tomoz and then its just a case of hemming the skirt lol
Ill post a finished pic when its done xx
Back to top Go down
gpplumy

gpplumy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:28 pm

gold belt with maybe a teal jewel
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:29 pm

ok so ive added the sleeves, taken the waist in
Hemmed the sleeves and just have the skirt to hem.
Still dont know idf i like it or not though lol
Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween Sp_a0212
Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween Sp_a0213[quote]
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:35 pm

wear it and take a pic! difficult to get an idea when it's not worn, but it looks really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:36 pm

ughh i may do tomorrow then, not feeling very photogenic at the minute im afraid!
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Ok so the whole costume was a bit fail and i fell on my Back up dress for Michi, heres My version of sailor Neptune and with my Sailor Uranus
Who is Lovely
Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween 210
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Aw how come you decided not to wear it? I thought it looked awesome!
Though the dress there is also very pretty, gotta say it again, wig is stunning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween   Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Queen Michiru For halloween
Page 1 of 1