Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Manga that you'd love to see made anime?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Manga that you'd love to see made anime? Empty
PostSubject: Manga that you'd love to see made anime?   Manga that you'd love to see made anime? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Title say's it all! Any manga you've read that you would love to see made into an anime?
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Manga that you'd love to see made anime?   Manga that you'd love to see made anime? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Yotsuba! as i don't 'think' there is one... i may just of not searched hard enough...
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Manga that you'd love to see made anime?   Manga that you'd love to see made anime? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Jeff the Ninja Fox wrote:
Yotsuba! as i don't 'think' there is one... i may just of not searched hard enough...

I totally agree on this one. theres no anime yet but you never know there might be. Would like em to redo Black Cat and actually make it good like the manga lol. Deadman Wonderland has the green light to be made its just a case of when.

Would like to see anime version of Absoulte Boyfriend. I know theres a live action version but its just not the same. If Tite Kubo ever got round to finishing Zombie Powder that would be awesome to see in anime form but I dont see that happening. Apparently he was suicidal when writing it, you can tell hes a bit screwed up in the head when reading it and comparing it to Bleach. So I dont see him ever finishing it.

Trying to think of manga i have read thats not anime yet. its hard to say really. As I used to work in a book shop I learnt that many UK publishers would rather release a manga that already has an anime attached to it so they can market it as a package. So if its translated to english, the chances are that its already in the works for an anime.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Manga that you'd love to see made anime?   Manga that you'd love to see made anime? EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:48 pm

i know its an american manga, and a webcomic at that - but i'd love to see Megatokyo get an Anime debut - i just think Largo would be hilarious
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Manga that you'd love to see made anime?   Manga that you'd love to see made anime? EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:02 am

I agree with Megatokyo!!! me wants it in anime!
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Manga that you'd love to see made anime?   Manga that you'd love to see made anime? EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:28 am

Kanu is epic!
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Manga that you'd love to see made anime?   Manga that you'd love to see made anime? EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:33 am

lol sorry about that last post i posted in wrong thread somehow XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manga that you'd love to see made anime?   Manga that you'd love to see made anime? Empty

Back to top Go down

Manga that you'd love to see made anime?
Page 1 of 1