Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Manga vs the anime?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Manga vs the anime? Empty
PostSubject: Manga vs the anime?   Manga vs the anime? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Was thinking about manga that I loved but was very dissapointed with the anime version.

My biggest one- Black Cat. LOVED the manga but really just could not get on with the anime. Usually people tend to prefer what they saw/read first but I saw the anime first and still didnt like it. I just dont think the characters tranfered well to anime.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Manga vs the anime?   Manga vs the anime? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:29 pm

I can think of a few Manga iv'e read that iv'e never watched the anime, so would be interested in hearing what others thought of Chobits for example.

For me i preferred both Naruto and Deathnote anime versions, but mostly i tend to lean towards manga
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Manga vs the anime?   Manga vs the anime? EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:21 pm

chobits is charming whatever form you put it in - Che even tempted my mid 60's mother into watching the series, and she dislikes all forms of animation.

but seriously, it does translate well, and doesn't seem to skimp on many details, which is something that generally peeves me on any book to screen transfer
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
atashi_chan

atashi_chan

PostSubject: Re: Manga vs the anime?   Manga vs the anime? EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:11 am

Oh my lord - watch Chobits! It's my go-to-anime! If you are ever feeling down - that will cheer you right up! The soundtrack is awesome - such feel-good songs :3
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Manga vs the anime?   Manga vs the anime? EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:22 am

Naw okies Razz
With so many recommendations hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manga vs the anime?   Manga vs the anime? Empty

Back to top Go down

Manga vs the anime?
Page 1 of 1