Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Join the Notre Liberte

Go down 
+3
shadowbeam
Akemi
Jeff the Ninja Fox
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

Join the Notre Liberte  Empty
PostSubject: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Hey
The Notre Liberte wants to expand so if your up for epic fun times and hate the military
join today

Positions already filled:
Captain: Elsie O'Connell (Panda)
Engineer: Victoria Wordsworth (moi)
Medic: Julia Datchery (Shadowbeam)
Weaponsmith: Rose De'Lancier (Akemi)
Scout/Skirmisher: Jacobi Farrows (Jesterface)

Any other position is available ^_^

Last edited by Jeff the Ninja Fox on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:34 pm

Ill join, not sure what as though
Rose De'Lancier at your service
*SALUTES*
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:41 pm

maybe join as a weaponsmith? ^^ or an inventor or something?
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Weaponsmith it is then, her father was one so im guessing she knows a thing or too lol
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:21 pm

yaaaay weaponsmith is cool
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:03 pm

Yes ill be that then lol
Still pretty new to this so hopefully i wont mess up too much
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:09 pm

you get used to it so don't worry!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:22 am

got room for an occultist on board?
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 am

Don't see why not ^^
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:49 pm

I think i went a little overboard with my last post. If it doesnt work at all ill happily edit it!
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:59 pm

nooo i like it, i think Elsie will like the kick-ass approach haha
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:50 pm

I thought it up last night while i was trying to sleep, she was going to stay quiet but i changed my mind!
Haven't role-played for a while.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:52 pm

it's the first porper roleplay iv'e done, so much fun!! really exciting to log on and see what people have posted and to see how everyone interacts and how its gonna turn out
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:54 pm

I know, i waited ages last night for a reply, perhaps we could organise a night where we all log on together to get some serious storyline going?
Or at least 2 or 3 of us
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:19 pm

thought i'd enter the fray - though at the moment elden is just a wallflower in a shabby coat - not mad though, despite how it appears - just...haunted
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:21 pm

@quick
Awesome post hun, wish i could be anywhere near as detailed as that.
I cant believe some guys who role-play aren't writers, i couldn't imagine half the stuff they come up with x
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:25 pm

@Akemi -- only problem is with alot of people posting people might post over eachother, pretty annoying when you've just typed a whole post and people get there just before you
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:27 pm

eah i know what you mean, but would be nice to have quicker responses lol im just impatient
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:30 pm

hehe yeah i get you, not as bad for me with my shift work lol
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:46 pm

just a quick note or two - you may have noticed that the character is called elden, not quicksilver - yes, quicksilver is dead. he was a pompous ass of a character, and i want to do something different.

elden is educated, intelligent, and studious. he wears wire frame spectacles. he's always been described as the least likely man to do something stupid. unfortunately, elden is also haunted by a girl he calls the Seamtress, a wreck of a girl with stitched up leather for skin, needles for fingernails, and a gaping seam for a mouth.of course, just because only he can see her doesn't mean that she isn't real, and nor does it mean that he isn't just a little crazy. the seamstress has shon herself to be more than willing in the past to lash out when Elden doesn't follow orders

the problem is, you see, that Elden died, only he didn't stay that way, and his bill has just come due.

will work up a history and backstory soon - but want to basically have a character that carries a big leather bag full of doctors tools and trinkets - a wizard of the dead and an expert in the strange
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:52 pm

I haven't actually been in any other role-plays so i havent "Met" your other character "Quicksilver"
Yes i saw your name was elden in this one, and i gathered theres more to your character yet too come.
I was merely commenting on how well written you are.

Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:57 pm

Aw, don't worry, wasn't making a comment on your post, was only posting thst there because I have a feeling that there will be a few more posts to come tonight, and I'm off to bed. Didn't want the flow to grind to a halt because of me, so I will catch up in the morning. Thought you might like a shred of description, is all. Quicksilver was just my general character before - who has two BIOS in this thread alone, one quite detailed. Honestly didn't mean to offend
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:03 pm

No offence taken hun, i had heard of your other character but when i saw the name on the role-play i knew it was a new one.

Its awesome to have so many taking part, i love the idea of a group photo don't you?
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Absotively, but this particular character won't be ready for a good long time. Will have to start thinking about him after kita. Want to have a big bag full of curios and arcane parafinalia that might come in handy, but have no idea where to start, other than I want to have several jars of random things - like sand, old keys, eyeballs, and salt beef
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Yeah i imagine it will take a while to get everyone together anyway so you should have plenty of time.
Have you seen the little corked bottles you can get? they would look great for holding all your randoms in!
Are you going with one of those old square medical bags?

Bag

But without the price tag?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the Notre Liberte    Join the Notre Liberte  Empty

Back to top Go down

Join the Notre Liberte
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cosplay :: Steampunk-
Jump to: