Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire/ Hunter Cosplay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Vampire/ Hunter Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Vampire/ Hunter Cosplay   Vampire/ Hunter Cosplay EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:43 am

We had a photoshoot recently with this theme and it went really well! I was alittle unhappy with my outfit as it was thrown together at the last min and in the end wasnt very flattering on me. But the pics did look really cool and would love another crack at it. Was esp inspired by Panda's outfit so would really like to make this as a bit of a side project for my self. I want to have ago at doing this again but make it look awesome from scratch Smile

Still researching but as always input is welcomed.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Vampire/ Hunter Cosplay   Vampire/ Hunter Cosplay EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Am totally up for doing another shoot for this too if people are interested, would like to get my own costume a little better for it if we do.
What were you thinking then Nanao?
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Vampire/ Hunter Cosplay   Vampire/ Hunter Cosplay EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:37 am

yeah - id love to get in on this, so sorry i missed the first shoot. would have probably gone Hunter at the time, but have since fallen in love with a particular Visual Kei coat, and well...fangs are looking attractive
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Vampire/ Hunter Cosplay   Vampire/ Hunter Cosplay EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:08 am

I would definitely like to give this one another go!!! My outfit was very feminine and i would like to go for a look that looks a bit more bad ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire/ Hunter Cosplay   Vampire/ Hunter Cosplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire/ Hunter Cosplay
Page 1 of 1