Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cosplay's you'd love to do...

Go down 
+11
noodles_husky
Amethyst
Elisu
Jesterface
Quicksilver
Jeff the Ninja Fox
Missiechan
Astay88
Nanao-chan
Applecore
shadowbeam
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

Cosplay's you'd love to do... Empty
PostSubject: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:20 am

Heya ^^
Thought we could start a topic on cosplays you'd love to do...

I'd love to do a Rikku cosplay but woahhhh you need to be slim for that!!
Back to top Go down
Applecore
Admin
Applecore

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:26 am

Awww I'd love to do Rikku too but no way am I showing that much skin!

I want to do Hina-Ichigo from Rozen Maiden :3
Back to top Go down
http://tdsprojects.blogspot.com
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:02 am

I have been wanting to do mokoto Kusanagi for years but again would have to lose alot of weight to do so. Really need to get back on the weight watchers. I think I need to watch a bunch of new anime, cos theres no one at the moment that I really want to cosplay.
Back to top Go down
Astay88

Astay88

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:14 am

Would love to do Pyramid Head from Silent Hill. Not quite sure how i would do the head but would look awesome if done right, think of the massive sword!!!
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:22 pm

pyrmid head cosplay would be awesome to see. Im sure you could use a mixture of cardboard and netting for the head.

If you wanna do a Slient Hill cosplay and can find another girl with nice legs u could attempt this-
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80947721/
Back to top Go down
Missiechan

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:27 pm

A whole bunch at the moment. I want to be:

Wikipedia-chan
Hungary from Axis Powers Hetalia
Teto Kasane and Prima (Vocaloids)
Medusa (Greek Mythology)
Lily White, Cirno, Suwako, Reisen, Tewi and Hina, all from Touhou.

By the time I get through half of these I'm going to be too old to cosplay with dignity.
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Im not overly familar with Touhou but I have a friend has cosplayed as some characters from it and they all looked amazing. You should totally do it. Post pictures as I totally want to see it. Who was you thinking of doing first?

Axis Powers cosplay ftw! How would you interprit the Mendusa cosplay? that would be a really interesting one to see.
Back to top Go down
Missiechan

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Well, for Medusa I was going to look for a sheer print fabric that looks appropriately scaly, make small plushy snakes with smiley faces and bendable wire bodies to sew into a green wig and pose next to some statues I find with thumbs up. I got the idea based on how disappointed I was with Clash of the Titans.

I'll probably do Lily White first out of Touhou because I've got the perfect wig for her, and she's so cute. Touhou's amazing with its character designs, everyone has a favourite. Or several.
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:34 pm

The medusa one sounds epic!!
I love it when people take on such original and difficult projects hehe
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:33 am

As anyone who knows me knows tooo many!!!

Ermm at the moment though Kyoko from skip beat! is my main ambition ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:52 am

The one place we all thought we were safe from skip beat! lol

Yeah would like to do a skip beat cosplay for the lulz. Would be an easyish one to do but fun ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: you'll never escape skip beat!!!   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:29 am

haha neva!!! Skip beat is too amazing to leave... although i do need a new anime to watch otherwise i am gonna end up watching it again...

Yes i think we need to do a Kyoko/Moko-san love me duo!!!
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:43 am

i would love to do Natsu Dragneel or Grey Fullbuster from Fairy Tail, but both would require a few months down the gym first
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:26 am

Astay88 wrote:
Would love to do Pyramid Head from Silent Hill. Not quite sure how i would do the head but would look awesome if done right, think of the massive sword!!!

My friend dressed as him for Halloween a couple of years back. Entire costume was homemade and awesome.

I'd love to dress as a number of things.
~ Alucard from Hellsing (gotta love the massive fedora)
~ Kick-Ass
~ Deadpool (but think more tactical than spandex)
~ Frankenstein's creature (not green with neck bolts)
~ A sneaky, f***in' prawn from District 9
~ Jarad vod Savo from the Magic the Gathering Ravnica cycle (would require toning myself, but not bulking, and dreadlocks though)
~ Venom (kind of an urban look for him though)

Already done Eric Draven/The Crow (movie version) many times, as well as the Welder from Yahtzee's 'John Defoe/Chzo Mythos' games.

EDIT: Additional costumes I forgot.
~ Mouth of Sauron
~ Prince of Persia
Back to top Go down
Elisu

Elisu

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:49 pm

I've always wanted to cosplay as a few characters like Chii form chobits and Yuuko from xxxholic
But I'm not cute enough for chii and not skinny enough for either of them
Ooo I'd love to do Lucy from Elfen Lied too....
But in the end I've never found any anime characters that suited me, thats why most of the characters I've chosen have been from games ><
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:53 pm

I just remembered that at some point I would love to cosplay Zuko from Avatar. However, I doubt I'd be out in public as I'd be stuck in my room nerdgasming over how awesome it feels to be Zuko...
Back to top Go down
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Elisu wrote:
I've always wanted to cosplay as a few characters like Chii form chobits and Yuuko from xxxholic
But I'm not cute enough for chii and not skinny enough for either of them
Ooo I'd love to do Lucy from Elfen Lied too....
But in the end I've never found any anime characters that suited me, thats why most of the characters I've chosen have been from games ><

I think you could did chi in her full pretty gown. its not that revealing. if ur worried about showing legs just make it abit longer and the hem.

Jester if u do a prawn form District 9 I would have to worship you as a god! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:34 pm

My housemate, Kitbash, is currently making a latex prawn hand (built around a marigold) to wear for my freak night out birthday bash on saturday, probably mashing that in with some other costume elements.

Need to get the secrets for it off him. As well as buy collodion and something to make a sweet over-the-eye burn prosthetic.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:37 am

he actually told me at one point, and now i can't remember - damn my brain
Back to top Go down
http://spiritwalker1985.deviantart.com/
Jesterface

Jesterface

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:52 am

Pretty much looks like cotton wool being built up onto the marigold with latex painted on.
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:42 am

I'd really love to do Naruto, i know its like mega-overdone, but i'm always really hyper at conventions so it would suit me haha
Back to top Go down
shadowbeam

shadowbeam

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:04 am

Then do it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:29 am

i think i will!
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:43 am

I'd like to make a quadsuit. Probably of a Black Shuck, Ginger Snaps werewolf or a Skinned Hound from Oblivion.

Also from Oblivion; a 'life sized' 8ft tall Shambles 'puppet' costume. I'd be dressed in black with the bones around me, arms on rods and articulated head. http://www.jistyles.com/content/3D/images/Oblivion_Shambles.jpg My head would be in the chest.
Back to top Go down
http://metalik-fairy.deviantart.com
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm

Amethyst wrote:
I'd like to make a quadsuit. Probably of a Black Shuck, Ginger Snaps werewolf or a Skinned Hound from Oblivion.

Also from Oblivion; a 'life sized' 8ft tall Shambles 'puppet' costume. I'd be dressed in black with the bones around me, arms on rods and articulated head. http://www.jistyles.com/content/3D/images/Oblivion_Shambles.jpg My head would be in the chest.

YAY!!! Someone on here loves oblivion as much as me!!! I would love to do a oblivion cosplay. Not sure who as yet. Perhaps of my own character but i have no idea how I would make Dawn Fang. Glass armour might be an issue as well. I'll look into it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay's you'd love to do...   Cosplay's you'd love to do... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosplay's you'd love to do...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next