Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worse manga you have ever read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao-chan

Nanao-chan

Worse manga you have ever read Empty
PostSubject: Worse manga you have ever read   Worse manga you have ever read EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:15 pm

I know its a controvertial topic but what manga have you read that you thought was total rubbish. Mine was Click by Lee Youngran. Its a very confused manga in all sense of the word. Its about a boy thats abit of a lady's man who discovers he has a rare gene that turns you into the opposite sex when you hit a certain age (both his parents swapped genders from the too which is also mindblowing). Of course he insists that they move towns and schools so no one finds out. But a girl that he likes from a previous school turns up and a guy from his new school keeps hitting on him.

I got it cos it sounded funny but its totally ridiculous in a bad way. I had to stop reading after the first volume as I just couldnt take it lol.
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Ninja Fox

Jeff the Ninja Fox

PostSubject: Re: Worse manga you have ever read   Worse manga you have ever read EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:32 am

that does sound bad....

ermmm i'm trying to think... i don't think i've read one that has been bad... Pretty Face was odd

it was about this guy who got into an accident and his face and body was reconstructed into the shape of his crush from school... and he ends up pretending to be her twin sister who ran away... its just odd... and i couldn't get into it that well...
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Worse manga you have ever read   Worse manga you have ever read EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:36 am

Un-original pokemon/digimon style rip offs.

There is a kid, he goes to ______world, then he must capture fighting monsters. Example would be that awful Dinosaur King ( I know its an anime, but there's probably a manga too, sell sell sell!), bonus because its got Ash's VA as the main character and a Team Rocket ( Hot, bitchy chick with mad hair, green in his, the tall dope(James) and the little fat dope(Meowth)).
Back to top Go down
http://metalik-fairy.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worse manga you have ever read   Worse manga you have ever read Empty

Back to top Go down

Worse manga you have ever read
Page 1 of 1